Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Cant wait 
pimp.gif

I'm serious 
laugh.gif

Just thinking about being in tears after losing to the Lakers in the last game of 2011 and thinking the Kings were heading to Anaheim 

then the Seattle thing

to where we are now... **** was a trip 
frown.gif
Hell yea.

I remember walking around the arena after the last game of the season last year and wondering if it was the last time. **** was bumming me out so bad.  Walking into a new arena in 2016 is going to be so surreal

Awesome news for Sacramento and the Kings. Kind of sucks that I moved down to So Cal because I really wanted to be there opening day and go to more games.

Was saying this to my cousin earlier..Kings need to either trade to move up in the draft or trade for a vet. I'm sure there will still be good talent at 8, but I'm not so sure that it will be a good fit for us. We need to really start building around Cuz and I expect to see an improvement in our team next season.

What makes you say that?
If we trade the pick for vet leadership, to me it means we're trading for a C and slide Demarcus back to the 4. We don't have a 2nd rounder this year to pick up a guy like Isaiah Austin so we'll have to trade for him. That means we have to address the PG issue through free agency. Ideally I'd like Kyle Lowry but I think he'll be a hot commodity in July and he probably won't settle for Sacramento. With limited options available it makes me think we lock up IT at around $5-6 mil per. There's dozens of scenarios I can think of, all wishful thinking though.

Is Noah for sale? I'd give the #8, JT, and Landry for him.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Arena lawsuit said EIR ignored "conditions where post-game crowds riot into streets...requiring teargas." Also, bonfires.
— Ryan Lillis (@Ryan_Lillis) May 21, 2014
Arena suit says riots "often" occur outside NBA games. And calls arena design "an enormous cavern that looks like a crushed aluminum can."
Attorneys Soluri and Anderson, who are launching an effort to force a referendum vote on arena financing plan pic.twitter.com/iRq1SfyaDX

Who do you guys think the Kings should target in the offseason with trades and free agency? I haven't looked at the free agent list yet but off the top of my head i know theres Kyle Lowry.

I've heard names like Larry Sanders and Taj Gibson as potential trade targets

Lowry but the way he played this season, he might be commanding more than we would be willing to pay.

If Rudy opts in, we don't have much wiggle room to sign a decent player without going over the salary cap, right?

Lowry but the way he played this season, he might be commanding more than we would be willing to pay.

If Rudy opts in, we don't have much wiggle room to sign a decent player without going over the salary cap, right?
he's definitely gonna get paid

i am not to sure what our salary situation is, but i wouldn't imagine we would have much room 

he's definitely gonna get paid

i am not to sure what our salary situation is, but i wouldn't imagine we would have much room 

I remember reading something about if Rudy opts in and if we sign the Pizza guy to a decent contract, our hands are tied unless we want to get tax. With that said, if Rudy opts back in I think we won't have much room to pursue a decent player.

Whether that's Pizza guy or Lowry .......:nerd: Pete I believe in you

Rudy can also opt out and resign a new contract with us that would end up being less money next year

Landry is good, but that contract was a little high.
Be patient, look how long the Warriors have waited to be a first round exit :\

Back
Top Bottom