Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Speaking of Mitchell & Ness, i saw this hat at the last game of the year but they didn't have my size (Yes it's fitted, **** snapbacks)

i can't find it anywhere now. it's not online anywhere or in the team store in my area. if anyone sees it anywhere let me know please!!

Both jerseys are biuriful

IMG201406051814301402017443.jpg

Very nice man. Mine should arrive on saturday. I kinda wished I would have ordered another one.

Man I'm jealous of you guys..... I probably would have jumped on the deal if I didn't need to order my US Soccer jersey and gear 
tired.gif

Steph was on his show yesterday. He and Jimmy played one on one whilst Steph was on a tricycle.

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel the other night and he said he would be playing 1on1 with DeMarcus. So yea, it's going to be just like Steph Curry's segment on the show the other night.

He will give DeMarcus some kind of goofy handicap to even the playing field. (Curry had to ride a tricycle during the game)

Looks like an interesting segment

Love DMC getting the exposure he deserves :smokin instead of the usual negative ones

Heads up guys. Authentic customized jerseys are 50% off on the Kings Team Store website until 6/16.

You can just customize it with a real players name and number and get his authentic jersey for $137 instead of $275.

i think im going to get a black Cousins authentic :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom