Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Just to confirm, construction to the new arena will begin this summer right? I really don't understand some people's complaints of having a new arena when Downtown Sacramento would benefit from all the revenue. 

what's that?
motion capture?

Just to confirm, construction to the new arena will begin this summer right? I really don't understand some people's complaints of having a new arena when Downtown Sacramento would benefit from all the revenue. 
It will technically begin as soon as the vote is final tonight. 

They're headed over there to begin turning off the utilities after the city council meeting concludes.

Folks complain because it involves public monies. Anytime there is usage of public funds, there will be opposition.

No real surprise. It was a little surprising at how futile they were though 
laugh.gif

I honestly thought they would have put up a way bigger fight.

Rck covered it, public funds. Subsidiaries in this case. You just get blockheads that think those funds should go elsewhere but it gets rebutted pretty quick. Where are those funds going to come from with no arena? Then they don't have an answer for it.

yea i''ll be working out of the office tomorrow otherwise I would go there as soon as I get off work |I

also made plans to play tennis too :lol:

EDIT...we better get the number 1 pick :evil:

Last edited:
I'm not going tomorrow, but i had a good time at the LLTK rally. Got to go into the VIP area and meet The Rock, C-Webb (who i'm pretty sure was stoned), Pizza Guy, and KJ.  

And KJ signed my buddies Cowbell. He was so happy he almost teared up 
laugh.gif

what's that?
motion capture?

It will technically begin as soon as the vote is final tonight. 

Technically you're wrong.

Demolition starts the next day. Construction starts when demotion is over. :wink:

for as much **** as we talk about IT..... I can't help but like the guy.

I remember at the city council vote in 2012 (which the Maloofs ended up tanking a a few weeks later) IT showed up and I got to high 5 him and **** it was pretty dope/surreal to see a player support the city that much.
Hearing that @Isaiah_Thomas2 will be in Sacramento tomorrow night. “He wanted to be here. For SACRAMENTO”
— Sactown Royalty (@sactownroyalty) May 20, 2014
still a dope *** video 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
You know also was a real nice guy when I met him?

Kenny Thomas.

and so was Quincy Douby.

Us talking **** about him has never been personal. He's just not what he thinks he is on the court.

Last edited:
 you a fool for that one! 
roll.gif

but naw, I was just saying IT is definitely a likable person, especially off the court. ie city council vote 2012

I should have known better than to try to slide some anti-shade his way 
laugh.gif

you a fool for that one! :rofl:

but naw, I was just saying IT is definitely a likable person, especially off the court. ie city council vote 2012

I should have known better than to try to slide some anti-shade his way :lol:  

He's a real nice guy and I feel 100% responsible for him becoming the starting PG on the Kings. I met him at the Baskin Robbins in Davis a few years ago fat a signing event. He wasn't the starter yet, and when my turn to meet him came up I told him, "Bro, you should be the starter man! Ask for more minutes!"..

I kid you not, he was the starter the next game :lol:.

So you see, I did like him and wanted him to be the future. But I was wrong and I cursed the team. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is good  
roll.gif

the change in tide from wanting him to start to off the team/bench