Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Orlando Johnson and John Legend 
roll.gif

People must love being guarded by IT. Just shoot right over his ****** *** like he isn't even there. Gives up another career night to his opponent!

Ray Mac was mostly who got COOKED by Farmar

Is anybody else not opposed to Kings management looking to trade B-Mac this offseason? T-Rob pt.2? Dude is flat out horrible. Can't shoot, dribble, or play D. Absolutely terrible. Should have drafted TH Jr instead.

0-10 now without Cuz 
sick.gif

But there are still people out there that wanna say he doesn't make his team better or wanna hold it against him that the team has a ****** record.....

Went to dinner with gf for her friends birthday and missed out in all the fun in here.

tSamShox avy :rofl:

McLemore...sigh. Has there even been an Allstar player from Kansas after Paul Pierce was drafted? Let's stop drafting these guys.

My boss treated me to 5th row seats to the game last night. I was pretty impressed with the team for the first 3 quarters (considering it was against the Lakers). But once Farmar got hot, and the team followed, it was game over. It's hard to blame anyone when a team shoots that good no matter what. 57 points on 3's? 
sick.gif
It seemed like Malone was sitting IT a lot last night considering he was doing pretty well penetrating and dishing. Has that been the normal rotation most of the year? It was also pretty apparent that the team was icing out B Mac out of the offense completely by the 2nd quarter.

You're boss must be filthy rich! Awesome seats!

I wouldn't say the team is icing out BMC. If they are I'd like to think its because they don't trust him, and that's for good reason. He stinks.

I've been noticing the B-Mac ice out as well. He will run off a screen and Isaiah will look right at him and just turn around. only took 4 shots last night in 29 minutes

but yea he's been stinkin it up

Back
Top Bottom