Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Pekovic is back tonight after 13 games missed.  Cousins gonna get flustered and pick up the 16th T?

You're boss must be filthy rich! Awesome seats!

I wouldn't say the team is icing out BMC. If they are I'd like to think its because they don't trust him, and that's for good reason. He stinks.
Ya, not quite. Apparently he got a good deal on StubHub. I'm actually afraid to find out how much they were.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure he found a way to chalk it up to a business expense since we talked business all the way there & back.

However, I don't remember any seat I've ever sat in at SleepTrain to be that cramped though. You definitely can't sit in the lower section if you're a wide body.

Agreed with @Nelson999. I saw IT look him off on multiple occasions. It was almost awkward since IT would try to encourage him during breaks in action only to look him off after coming off a pick or hustling down court. The only chance he had to score B Mac got a charge call going to the basket.

Cousins did alright against Pec from the last game. I'm guessing he knows how to play against him now.

Ya Isaiah has also looked him off tons of times on fast breaks where could have tossed a lob or dished it to him for a dunk.

The kid still can't play defense 
roll.gif

Corey Brewer, king of the leak out, cherry picking run after a make or miss 
laugh.gif

i was calling for McCallum to be playing to be playing over Jimmer all season, sure looks like he is a legitimate NBA player. His effort on defense makes me smile.

Cousins was in a good mood on the court last night, too good. Something must be up 
laugh.gif

he and K Love were looking really friendly out there 
nerd.gif

I think its a season ticket holder event....

dude who 'tookover' the Kings' IG account has a very punchable face.

Dude looks like a middle aged creeper

Back
Top Bottom