Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Yea they don't do that anymore. nothing free in the suites
How long has that been? I went 2 years ago and they still had free food. Does it depend on the suite?

No way rck. I think it's way to far along for someone to pull the plug on it.
simple for the plugged to be pulled. not having enough people that cares or know what this arena will do for our city not showing up to vote

last time the arena was on the ballot it failed miserably. over 66% voted against it if i can recall
sick.gif
Pretty sure that was a completely different situation though. Didn't the Maloof's want the city to fund the majority of it?

@crc yeah, but the city is subsidizing this arena. I believe we are giving up parcels of land that the city of Sacramento owns as part of our contribution. The amounts are based off market value. Some of the land will be near the proposed arena which will drasctically increase in value with the arena and would likely go up without it as well.

Also, STOP will spin it as if a majority of it will be taxpayer funded as they have been doing while I'm out shopping :lol:

Regardless, I'm pro arena as I imagine it'll help out our region and add more life to downtown sac. :smokin

GO KINGS!

EDIT: the reserves for the all star gets announced today, right?

Crossing my fingers for DMC :smokin

Last edited:
crc yeah, but the city is subsidizing this arena. I believe we are giving up parcels of land that the city of Sacramento owns as part of our contribution. The amounts are based off market value. Some of the land will be near the proposed arena which will drasctically increase in value with the arena and would likely go up without it as well.

Also, STOP will spin it as if a majority of it will be taxpayer funded as they have been doing while I'm out shopping
laugh.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong since I wasn't around for that vote either and paid even less attention that time around, but that one was a direct tax on residents of Sacramento and this is only a land donation, a "ticket tax" and parking revenues, right?

I moved away from the area as well during that time for school I'm not certain on the specifics.

- I believe the 2006 measure was increasing the sales tax for either the city or county.

- Parking revenues for selling city owned parking garages were for the term sheet that the maloofs backed out on us last year. the city was going to sell or lease those garages to a 3rd party to the highest bidder to front the cost of the arena.

- Current term sheet deal with new owners is land donations along with money from the city.

Side note, sometime last year the sales tax for Sacramento (city limits) increase by .50%, proceeds from this goes to the city's general fund.

GO KINGS! 8)

DMC for 2014 all star

Last edited:

Yea they don't do that anymore. nothing free in the suites
How long has that been? I went 2 years ago and they still had free food. Does it depend on the suite?
Someone in the suite probably provided it all

Boogie not making the All-Star team. not surprising, team is too ****** and his league wide rep is bad.  Pretty funny that you can make the argument that he is the clear cut best Center in the entire league, yet not on the All-Star team

Eastern Conference:

*G - Kyrie Irving (CLE) - 2nd appearance
*G - Dwyane Wade (MIA) - 10th
*F - Carmelo Anthony (NYK) - 7th
*F - Paul George (IND) - 2nd
*F - LeBron James (MIA) - 10th
G - DeMar DeRozan (TOR) - 1st
G - Joe Johnson (BKN) - 7th
G - John Wall (WAS) - 1st
F - Chris Bosh (MIA) - 9th
F - Paul Millsap (ATL) - 2nd
F - Joakim Noah (CHI) - 2nd
C - Roy Hibbert (IND) - 2nd

Western Conference:

*G - Kobe Bryant (LAL) - 16th appearance
*G - Steph Curry (GS) - 1st
*F - Kevin Durant (OKC) - 5th
*F - Blake Griffin (LAC) - 4th
*F - Kevin Love (MIN) - 3rd
G - James Harden (HOU) - 2nd
G - Damian Lillard (POR) - 1st
G - Tony Parker (SA) - 6th
G - Chris Paul (LAC) - 7th
F - LaMarcus Aldridge (POR) - 3rd
F - Dirk Nowitzki (DAL) - 12th
C - Dwight Howard (HOU) - 8th

Some bull

Is Isaiah Thomas the new Toronto Rudy? 4pts on 7 shots in the first half????  wtf.  Gay with 18pts on 6 shots!

:smh: i want to see the efficiency calculations done for IT that was used for Rudy when he was hooping for the Raptors :lol:

:lol: i know but the numbers aside that they did the calculations for rudy would be interesting to see :x

Yea thats insane. i remember that Keon Clark game winner too.  i think he had another tip in game winner the same week

I dislike Thomas more and more every game. 

19 points on 21 freakin shots. and pathetic defense on top of that. 
mean.gif

at this point I would rather have Ray start over IT. at least Ray will know his role and IT can go back to a Bobby Jackson type player. Off the bench putting up his shots and have the fans with lil bball knowledge cheer for him :lol:

Game day again :x

Back
Top Bottom