Sacramento Kings off-season thread

at this point I would rather have Ray start over IT. at least Ray will know his role and IT can go back to a Bobby Jackson type player. Off the bench putting up his shots and have the fans with lil bball knowledge cheer for him
laugh.gif

Game day again
sick.gif
lol, while im not sure Ray is ready to be playing head to head against other starting NBA PG's, i know that he at least plays defense and wouldn't chuck 20+ shots so at least i wouldn't be yelling at my TV all game.

for real though, why is he not playing the backup PG minutes at least?  especially when Coach Malone preaches defense every day

lol the only way he'll be ready is if he play those minutes night in and night out. He won't be ready by playing a minute here a minute there.

:lol: Better than IT taking over 20 shots a game and not play D. He was talking back to the fans last night after he hit a 3 in the 3rd or 4th :x That dude was 3 for 10 from downtown last though :smh:

He was talking back to the fans last night after he hit a 3 in the 3rd or 4th
sick.gif
That dude was 3 for 10 from downtown last though
mean.gif
Yea, he's a cocky ******* who sees Kobe when he looks in the mirror. He has had some cocky arrogant responses to people on Twitter than just make me say WTF man

I'm really kind of surprised. i liked him a lot his first couple seasons.

And if you mention something about his lack of Defense or his chucking on Twitter, his business manager will somehow find you and start talking **** to you like a child about it.

Last edited:
I like his competitive nature thats for sure. But when his gameplay is all about himself & his numbers is held above helping the team win thats :x

There has been talks about kings players just playing one man ball the past couple years. Seems like for the must part the players are buying into the team concept but not IT tho :rolleyes everyone else seems to be making strides

I liked him too. but i guess his selfishness shows even more so now that everyone else is playing as one

Last edited:
Lots of sports on TV today. Duke/Syracuse and my alma mater SDSU against CSU.

Haven't paid match attention but looks like we having a solid first half :smokin

EDIT: just looked at the box score. Our pizza boy is 4 for 12 |I

Last edited:
Loved the defense from Ray Mac. Kings took the lead with him out there in the 2nd. Then lost it when pizza chucker came back in lol

why am i not surprised lol

espn box score have us +6 with Ray and - 5 with IT :lol:

I loved how on our last possession Rudy waived off IT when he came up for the ball to set the play. Looked like his feelings where hurt :lol: . Rudy got him a open look which he made. If it was IT setting it up he would have just forced it

Welp, looks like another L. Rudy had a good look but just couldn't hit it

Another 4th quarter led that we couldn't hang on to

****** pizza ****. 11/26 and some of his usual awful defense and of course some stupidity in crunch time

Ray McCallum looked nice though. He looked comfortable on the floor and watching a PG actually attempt to play some defense was refreshing.  He should be playing all of the backup PG minutes without a doubt

hopefully we stop this losing streak tonight :lol: :smh:

I just want it to finish with a better record than the fake show. Is that too much to ask :frown:

Is DMC returning tonight ?

I have tickets but I'm driving back from LA right now so I'm not sure I'll make it back home to grab a jersey and hitch a ride in time

Damn its nice to have DMC back, god he is a monster.

Isaiah so far looks much better. No Hero Ballin seflishness.... yet

Back
Top Bottom