Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Yea Thompson was awful.  and he wasn't playing any D on West in the 4th because of his fouls which really hurt.

This is why i say Thomas hurt the team, found this online:
 in the final 8 minutes of the game (crunchtime + OT), Marcus Thornrton took 1 shot. He hit it. Isaiah Thomas over that same stretch took 11 shots, hit 4, missed 7, turned it over twice, missed the game winner in regulation, turned the ball over on the game tying attempt in OT etc.

sick.gif

We should've won, but just looking at the stats, I don't know how it was as close as it was:

Capture-65-91.png

Thompson was awful

Williams was awful 

Gray was Gray

Landry is still rusty on offense but his Defense, hustle, rebounding was outstanding

Jimmer was just terrible, especially his little turnover fest in the 4th quarter.

McLemore with his usual 1-5fg performance

Acy was struggling against bigger guys

Outlaw with the +19 
sick.gif

Yup, it was pretty much Thornton and Thomas that the load carried for much of the game.

Definitely hard to singularly pick out your most hated Kings player and say it was his fault after you read what you just listed.

Last edited:
Just got home from the game :smh: scored free tix about 2 hrs before tip off

I had a feeling we weren't going to be able to close out the game in the second half :lol: but it was a lot entertaining than what I thought it was going to be with Rudy and DMC out.

:x on to the next one

Actually, after watching the replay again, where's the foul? I was watching Indiana's stream (couldn't find a decent one with Grant & Jerry), so they didn't analyze and show replays of the foul/non-foul.

835255910.gif

:smh: didn't look like a foul at game either.

Gave the ref the benefit of the doubt cause it could have been my angle. But after watching that :x

That gif doesn't show Williams hacking across the arm when PG comes around the pick. It's very similar to Larry Johnson's 4 pt play in '99 when Antonio Davis got him across the arm but the foul was called late.

I don't agree with the call either, but Williams made the mistake of swiping his hand when he was getting by the screen. PG is an all star and he will get that call because of it.

Kobe says his favorite arena to play in besides Staples and MSG is ARCO in Sacramento (now called Sleep Train, or whatever).
— Brett Pollakoff (@BrettEP) January 25, 2014
hopefully this is because of the energy or whatever.... not cuz it turns into casual Lakers fan from Sacramento trollfest when the Lakers are in town 
laugh.gif

Sleeptrain/Arco and Oracle Arena are the closest things to Lakers home games outside of Staples Center. Norcal Laker fans are @#$%@% annoying as hell :x

Norcal Laker fans are @#$%@% annoying as hell
sick.gif
A-******g-men to this

they generally come off as the most obnoxious type of fans.

The last 2 years Arco Arena has done a pretty good job of drowning out the Lakers fans, but it still pretty bad 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Actually, after watching the replay again, where's the foul? 

The foul is very easy to see, it's on David West for the moving screen.

its especially funny that they let such an obvious illegal screen go when they were calling illegal screens on the Kings all night long

Back
Top Bottom