Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Jimmer, B-Mac, and MT23 playing like trash this whole season
mean.gif

Last edited:

Ben McLemore is ******g trash
mean.gif

If he ain't making shots he's ******g useless
mean.gif
What happened? Wasn't he playing well to start the year?

I'm not a huge fan of Rudy Gay, but what's the majority's opinion on the move?
Mclemore has had like 2 or 3 games where he's looked good. But so far he's been pretty bad. Definitely shows promise tho, but frustrating to watch him stumble.

Gay has been good. Apparently he got hurt tonight, but the other 2 games he's played in, he has been great 

Isaiah 8-23. jesus.  dude chucks 23 shots and Cousins who was dominating only gets 13? and 0 in the 4th quarter?

wow. thanks for proving us right that you need to be a 6th man

Isaiah 8-23. jesus.  dude chucks 23 shots and Cousins who was dominating only gets 13? and 0 in the 4th quarter?

wow. thanks for proving us right that you need to be a 6th man

Nooo if we put him on the bench he'll leave :frown:

:lol:

Just messin with you Rck

Last edited:
What do you count as the future?? McLemore or our untradeable 1st rd picks?
The only reason I would do it is because both Rondo and Gay come off in 2015 and they would be huge trade bait next season. But if we move McLemore, who our FO was so high on in the offseason, who would be the SG of the future? If Gay and Rondo were to leave, and they probably would, that would delay the rebuilding process another few years and Cousins' contract is up by then. I don't see him sticking around another 4-5 years on a perennial loser.

I think Ben Mclemore has that Derrick Williams syndrome; inability to catch and shoot but instead has to take a rhythm dribble or two before shooting.

I think he's always had flashes of being able to shoot from deep. 

But I mean he's shooting 31% from out there, so its still pretty below average 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom