Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

IMO, the blue tint is just how the China factory makes the clear rubber soles.

If they went back to production Taiwan, i'm pretty sure the soles would be just the same as the '09 eggplants clear sole and all the other foams produced in that factory over the last decade.

coppers didnt have blue tint soles and they were made in china

... caught u slippin
laugh.gif
true...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Blue foam .......blue sole......hmmmm
Great combination copped 5x

" I've learned a lot in life only to realize that I have much more to learn " ME

cant wait...gonna freeze myself like cartman lol...already got $1,000 to the side for 5 pairs

^^prob after a few days or so just like the Pearls did. If there's any left.....

To those wanting to buy up multiples, are you doing that to resell? I mean Foams pretty much last forever....even doubling up almost seems unnecessary unless you're super hard on your shoes.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^prob after a few days or so just like the Pearls did. If there's any left.....

To those wanting to buy up multiples, are you doing that to resell? I mean Foams pretty much last forever....even doubling up almost seems unnecessary unless you're super hard on your shoes.
should that even be a question. People are going to ride the foam hype train till the wheels fall off.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

SoFarGone510 wrote:
WHY we must re re release these smh

I think ur in the wrong thread guy ????

This will be the 3rd time the Royal's have been retro'd in 4 years.

I'm not complaining though.

Im buying x2 because I want to rock the heck out of one pair and have one pair on ice! I pesonally feel that everyone that wants to get some kicks should be able to, I remember when the jams came out there was ppl getting three-four pairs while some pple got left out. I was one of the saddest days in my shoe career ever. I felt for the folks that waited in line 10-12 hours just to come up empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif
at re-sellers

word man thats how it was with the yeezy's. but you gotts be on top of ur game almost every store got them though that sucks. make it happen man go hard.

Originally Posted by CARBONPOSITE

word man thats how it was with the yeezy's. but you gotts be on top of ur game almost every store got them though that sucks. make it happen man go hard.

u sound hella thirsty

Will cop 2 pairs like I did back in 2009 when the eggplants came out. Thinking of getting a third pair.
I was broke when these came out back in the days. Now with money I will def not miss these

Back
Top Bottom