roll.gif
@ them giving Charles a shake weight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kenny's go blind comment

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

My Bulls come back home Thursday, bet lucci we take game 3 by at least 7.

This dude LeHerbivore knocked down the most jump-shots I've ever seen him make. Im sure all the LJ fans gonna start saying, "And you people didn't think he has a jump-shot."
Ride out with that! All he has in a strong drive.

LETS GO BULLS!!!!!

Oh, btw.....When the refs start blowing whistles for my boy D Rose, its a whole new ball game.

you must not have watched game 5 a few years back against the pistons....

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ them giving Charles a shake weight

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Kenny's go blind comment

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"you sure are pretty good at that with out looking at the instructions"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny thing about Joakim's comments is that I have basically flown to Cleveland, Ohio for vacation 2 out of the last 3 years to go to Cedar Point: the best damn amusement park in the country. But yea, can't exactly do that more than a few times a summer and probably not even open yet. So he probably does have nothing to do in the city.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I hate Cleveland....I hate the city, I hate all the damn teams from there...everything.........so Noah, keep on doin what your doin. He's a Chicago Bull, he should hate Cleveland.

damn hate tho? That's a strong word...
smh.gif

It's cool tho. See where that hate gets you and your team
smile.gif

Btw I love Cleveland. Great city, great people, great food. Especially the summer. Down on the water the flats. Warehouse district. I've seen a lot of the cavs there too. And while Wagner was an $$*$*$@ a lot of these dudes are cool. Funny but I've seen Varajao pull mad girls on almost every occasion haha and this dude wears cargos and t-shirts and sandles everywhere. Cedar point is cool too of course. #1 amusement park in the world. But yea everybody just got sour grapes cuz the cavs are gettin busy. Def. A monkey on their back until we get that chip...

Knick fans going at the Bulls
laugh.gif

Bulls may be an 8 seed but their franchise is still galaxies above the mess called the NY Knicks.

"They call me The Closer every time I come in in the fourth quarter,'' said James, who made 16 of 23 shots. "That's my time to put the game away or do what I do best, and that's just try to close the game the right way.

indifferent.gif

u are THE CLOSER ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

laugh.gif

Bulls may be an 8 seed but their franchise is still galaxies above the mess called the NY Knicks.
I know right.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Noah post game interview:

"I never heard anyone say I'm going to Cleveland on vacation"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude just talks @$+# about that crummy %++ city all day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

"They call me The Closer every time I come in in the fourth quarter,'' said James, who made 16 of 23 shots. "That's my time to put the game away or do what I do best, and that's just try to close the game the right way.

indifferent.gif

u are THE CLOSER ...
roll.gif
Who calls him the Closer?
grin.gif

I've heard people call the other guy that nickname...not Bron though...

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

laugh.gif

you really are one of the worst posters in S&T

1st off nobody is "going at the bulls". it's just obvious that the bulls are not a contending team. But if you wana talk about galaxies above, their GM just tried to fight the coach. nothing special about the bulls right now. they just happened to get the number 1 seed in rose and made a right choice picking noah. they have a nice young core. next year they will beast if they get a star.

you idiots really think the cavs are the epitome of a well run organization
laugh.gif
roll.gif
lebron fell in your *#!***$ lap. can't even get anybody special to your playoff games. have to resort to all the corny bells and whistles at home just to entertain people. been 7 years and he still has to win on his own.

Not only did he score 40. he had to will his team to a win in the 4th quarter. AGAIN.

James added eight rebounds and eight assists for the Cavs, who led 96-93with 4:30 left before the league's soon-to-be-two-time MVP decided todominate. He dropped a 3-pointer over Noah that he capped with a quickdance move and wink toward Chicago's bench, made two free throws, alayup and two jumpers, scoring 11 straight as Cleveland opened a 107-98lead with 1:36 left.

you really think he's gonna win a series doing that against an elite team? finish out the last 4 minutes going insane?? The team is lebron. period.

and of course Noah is gonna think Cleveland is a hell hole. he's from NYC and plays in CHI. 2 great american cities.

If they lose next game it's a sweep. Hopefully Orlando busts them but they way refs call #@@% against the Cavs Dwight gonna be fouled out in beginning of the second quarter.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I hate Cleveland....I hate the city, I hate all the damn teams from there...everything.........so Noah, keep on doin what your doin. He's a Chicago Bull, he should hate Cleveland.

laugh.gif
them cavs got you tight!

this dunk is being blown way out of proportion, its not even that good, and james johnson is a garbage player to begin with. just saying

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Who calls him the Closer?
grin.gif

I've heard people call the other guy that nickname...not Bron though...

Well, looking at the stats, Bron is far and away most deserving of that nickname.

After finally seeing that LBJ dunk right now (all the youtube links were not working last night) I have to say its very very impressive and not at all overrated like some are saying. I mean he squaqed up with the defender, got a step on the defender and smashed on/over/through him. I mean I still dont like the Lebron and the Cavs acting up and all the dancing & cheesey stuff but that was so damn vicious.

Back
Top Bottom