Round One Game 2: Bulls @ Cavs- Monday, April 19th 8:00 PM

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Did anybody caught the commentator, don't know who, said "For every Superman, there is a Lex Luger"? I know they meant Lex Luthor, but I just want to know if anybody caught that.

Damn I heard that but didn't realize that. Reggie getting tooo excited
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 LMfaoo

No wonder you can hear Marv Albert in the background saying. "Lex Luger?"
laugh.gif
luger.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by agold1002

expect LBJ to turn it on in the 4th...hes only been to the line twice this game but he needs to start attacking the rim. we will be fine
nerd.gif
whats the
nerd.gif
for.....
You really need to ask?
laugh.gif

It means I liked how your prediction was on-point.

pimp.gif

And yeah, VDN throwing Captain Kirk solo on LBJ was not a good look.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

#LeBreezy is so unreal
smh.gif

#why the hell do u keep typing like this? let go of your damn pound sign

BTW, did anyone see Lebron talking trash to the bench after hittin those jumpers? I never seen Lebron do somethin like that. Those Noah statements mustve pissed him off 
laugh.gif

*cavs win*

*cavs fans start back postin*
laugh.gif

anyways lets look at the numbers the bulls had 21 more shots taken then the cavs but we only made 1 more fg then them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3 guys in with 20+ points(and one of them was deng
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

+1 in rebounds +1 in dimes even won in turn overs(4 to 11)

couldnt ask for more sound like a winning game

until you look at borns numbers+ the 50% from 3

and moon hasnt made four 3's in a game all year ......until tonight

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Times like this you can't even get upset... He's just Unguardable. Point blank period.

Then you add in these flunkie #!% mogs hitting from outside. No need to get upset because there is nothing you can do. #kanyeshrug
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*cavs win*

*cavs fans start back postin*
laugh.gif

anyways lets look at the numbers the bulls had 21 more shots taken then the cavs but we only made 1 more fg then them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3 guys in with 20+ points(and one of them was deng
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

+1 in rebounds +1 in dimes even won in turn overs(4 to 11)

couldnt ask for more sound like a winning game

until you look at borns numbers+ the 50% from 3

and moon hasnt made four 3's in a game all year ......until tonight

This is why I feel bad after this game. Haven't felt this bad after a game in a while. All I know is that if and when we sign a nice free agent this summer, next year will be a lot of fun watching a year older Rose and Noah. Maybe Deng can continue his success from this game as well.

I truly believe this team's time will come.

the bulls having to be going home with some confidence thou. they played very well for 40 minutes of the game and have to think they will be going back to cleveland for a 5th game but i dont see it. rose is so god dam
sick.gif
just thinking about him with wade/amare/bosh is very scary

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by tupac003

Lebron is unstoppable so good...its like he is just playing with destroying them out there...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
And to think, this is going to go on for at least another 7 -10 years....
sick.gif

Bulls beasted today, nothing else you can say.

The Bulls are scared to defend Lebron because they always call fouls; that isn't basketball.

See y'all Thursday, in the Chi.

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

so lebron dribble dribble pop a 3 again? that's how they gonna choose to close out games?

team didn't learn a thing

Times like this you can't even get upset... He's just Unguardable. Point blank period.

Then you add in these flunkie #!% mogs hitting from outside. No need to get upset because there is nothing you can do. #kanyeshrug
laugh.gif
my exact thoughts.

He commands the entire attention of the opposing team's defense, when he chooses not to score, someone is standing wide open.  Not a lot you can do.

Exactly. Huff %+! _'s. 'Scust.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The Bulls are scared to defend Lebron because they always call fouls; that isn't basketball.

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

This person is delusional. If you can't admire what LeBron did this game, then its just point blank hate. Bulls aren't scared to defend LeBron; no one in this world can guard LeBron when he is on fire from the outside.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

This person is delusional. If you can't admire what LeBron did this game, then its just point blank hate. Bulls aren't scared to defend LeBron; no one in this world can guard LeBron when he is on fire from the outside.
I will repeat what he said for emphasis... It is damn near impossible, no..., impossible to guard LeBron when he's hitting his jumper

Back
Top Bottom