Round One Game 2: Bulls @ Cavs- Monday, April 19th 8:00 PM

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Bulls beasted today, nothing else you can say.

The Bulls are scared to defend Lebron because they always call fouls; that isn't basketball.

See y'all Thursday, in the Chi.

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

This person is delusional. If you can't admire what LeBron did this game, then its just point blank hate. Bulls aren't scared to defend LeBron; no one in this world can guard LeBron when he is on fire from the outside.
When did I say he wasn't hard to defend though? When didn't I admire what he did in the 4th quarter?

It's CLEAR THAT DENG IS SCARED TO DEFEND LEBRON. He doesn't even want to go near him.
laugh.gif

Stop misinterpreting my words.

noway players get scared to get fouls...they are just scared physically. def not scared of fouling out in playoffs. can't be serious LOL

The Bulls are scared to defend Lebron because they always call fouls; that isn't basketball.

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

This person is delusional. If you can't admire what LeBron did this game, then its just point blank hate. Bulls aren't scared to defend LeBron; no one in this world can guard LeBron when he is on fire from the outside.

i'm pretty sure that that person is Avery Johnson bruh

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

When did I say he wasn't hard to defend though? When didn't I admire what he did in the 4th quarter?

It's CLEAR THAT DENG IS SCARED TO DEFEND LEBRON. He doesn't even want to go near him.
laugh.gif

he went to the line 6 times today...dont act like johnson wasnt playing him physical.

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You purposefully glossed over those statements and instead said the Bulls are afraid to defend LeBron due to fouls. It's a pointed statement and it's easy to read between the lines. You don't want to give the man his dues. You've been the biggest Bulls homer in these playoff threads. I'm just merely pointing out another instance. I'm definitely not alone in saying this; I guarantee other people feel the same way.

Damn i did this all wrong, i should have went tonight instead of game 1.

nothin you can do when bron is on fire like that. we knew wed win but every game is different. i wouldnt have guessed moon would be perfect from 3. every game we gotta have guys step up. lets get this next one in CHI and we're that much closer

14 wins til we riot

Originally Posted by DubA169

so lebron dribble dribble pop a 3 again? that's how they gonna choose to close out games?

team didn't learn a thing

this works against teams like the bulls so why not? This will not work against the celtics or magic though.

Lebron is gonna have to play more team oriented in crunch time.

Deng showed more heart today but he  just is not that talented.

Salmons>Deng

Heartbreaker. I didnt get to see it, but i knew the score most of the time. When I got that final ESPN mobile update my heart sank. Wish we could've won. Game 3 and four are now must wins.

has nothing to do with afraid to guard lebron. he was impossible to guard the last 4 minutes.

bron gonna be feeling his 3 a little too much after pounding on his first opponents. i wana see what's gonna happen against a real team. iso lebron dribble dribble 3 pointer won't work. if anyone could do it though it's him. he's on another planet at times

has nothing to do with afraid to guard lebron. he was impossible to guard the last 4 minutes.

bron gonna be feeling his 3 a little too much after pounding on his first opponents. i wana see what's gonna happen against a real team. iso lebron dribble dribble 3 pointer won't work. if anyone could do it though it's him. he's on another planet at times

Right....because the Bulls aren't really a team huh??

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hope the fans have the UC rockin' i hope we can pull out a W im afraid to watch the games though i feel like when i watch we always lose

Originally Posted by agold1002

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

he went to the line 6 times today...dont act like johnson wasnt playing him physical.
Johnson ... not Deng. Hinrich probably would have been better on LBJ.

Deng has clearly been off anyway so it doesn't matter.
laugh.gif

Bijald, I just don't get where you can see anywhere in my posts where I'm refuting what Lebron did ... putting words into my mouth.

Everyone knows that it's hard to defend Lebron because of getting into foul trouble ... am I wrong?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
don't get your panties all bunched up. the bulls are not a team contending for a championship this year. rose is nasty. nosh is gonna be great.

by a real team i meant the magic, lakers, nuggets, etc.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Chicago Bullies.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Johnson ... not Deng. Hinrich probably would have been better on LBJ.

Deng has clearly been off anyway so it doesn't matter.
laugh.gif

Bijald, I just don't get where you can see anywhere in my posts where I'm refuting what Lebron did ... putting words into my mouth.

Everyone knows that it's hard to defend Lebron because of getting into foul trouble ... am I wrong?

LBJ hit many of those jumpers over Hinrich if I'm not mistaken. I stand by what I said. I agreed with you in the other thread that the refs did hold the Bulls back in Game 1. You are trying to continue that narrative. It wasn't the case tonight. LeBron and the Cavs were just better.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
don't get your panties all bunched up. the bulls are not a team contending for a championship this year. rose is nasty. nosh is gonna be great.

by a real team i meant the magic, lakers, nuggets, etc.
I know exactly what you meant.

"Let me ask you, do y'all like Cleveland? Has anyone ever called you up and said 'hey let's go to Cleveland?"
roll.gif

Maybe he's positioning for the Bulls to get Lebron.

My Bulls come back home Thursday, bet lucci we take game 3 by at least 7.

This dude LeHerbivore knocked down the most jump-shots I've ever seen him make. Im sure all the LJ fans gonna start saying, "And you people didn't think he has a jump-shot."
Ride out with that! All he has in a strong drive.

LETS GO BULLS!!!!!

Oh, btw.....When the refs start blowing whistles for my boy D Rose, its a whole new ball game.

I hate Cleveland....I hate the city, I hate all the damn teams from there...everything.........so Noah, keep on doin what your doin. He's a Chicago Bull, he should hate Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom