Round One Game 2: Bulls @ Cavs- Monday, April 19th 8:00 PM

Tell us how you really feel about Cleveland Joakim!!
roll.gif

I don't understand why as a player you have to attack another city. I can see him saying something about the cavs as an organization, but to purposely go out and say there is NOTHING good about a particular city doesn't make sense to me.

At least we have that awesome tourism video

To any knick fan in this thread...just a note: you should be rooting for the Bulls.  Just remember that with every series the Cavs win, the chances of you getting Lebron drops
laugh.gif

lokiD40 wrote:
Tell us how you really feel about Cleveland Joakim!!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i hated noah when he was in florida but i gotta love him now

chester is that you?!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

anyways why isnt bron coming out and defending his "town"

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Who calls him the Closer?
grin.gif

I've heard people call the other guy that nickname...not Bron though...

Well, looking at the stats, Bron is far and away most deserving of that nickname.

smh.gif

Noah's an idiot. Plenty of stuff to do here in Cleveland. Tell you this, rather live here than in a city where if you're black the chances of you being killed is higher than anywhere else in America right now. "Just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets/Man killing some wack @$!@/. Yeah great place to live and prosper that Chicago. Lucky for him he probably won't have to come back to Cleveland til next season

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Noah's an idiot. Plenty of stuff to do here in Cleveland. Tell you this, rather live here than in a city where if you're black the chances of you being killed is higher than anywhere else in America right now. "Just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets/Man killing some wack %%$!/. Yeah great place to live and prosper that Chicago. Lucky for him he probably won't have to come back to Cleveland til next season

Obviously you would go to the worst areas in Chicago when you come here right? I can't take anything you say seriously. I think I remember you saying Chicago is just like Cleveland.... what in the hell?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Noah's an idiot. Plenty of stuff to do here in Cleveland. Tell you this, rather live here than in a city where if you're black the chances of you being killed is higher than anywhere else in America right now. "Just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets/Man killing some wack @$!@/. Yeah great place to live and prosper that Chicago. Lucky for him he probably won't have to come back to Cleveland til next season

CHICAGO RUNS THE WORLD.

Cleveland freaking OHIO.
laugh.gif

Noah is clearly UPSET in that video ... he has to get the hell out of there, he's stressed.
eek.gif
roll.gif

omg

son if anyone wins a free flight+hotel for a week to go to either Chicago or Cleveland, nobody would go to Cleveland. People from Chicago would prob just give away the plane tickets and throw some hotel parties
laugh.gif

westcoastsfinest its because Cleveland isn't his town. And last I checked
Cedar Point was in Sandusky NOT Cleveland.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Who calls him the Closer?
grin.gif

I've heard people call the other guy that nickname...not Bron though...

Well, looking at the stats, Bron is far and away most deserving of that nickname.

What stats? from one game? from the last month or from when the other guy broke his finger? F outta here haha

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I hate Cleveland....I hate the city, I hate all the damn teams from there...everything.........so Noah, keep on doin what your doin. He's a Chicago Bull, he should hate Cleveland.

laugh.gif
them cavs got you tight!
Aight, maybe i dont hate the city as much as i did last night, but Cleveland is a divisional rival......so I have disdain for any team from there.

Noah is a funny guy. I met him a few weeks ago and he's good people. He's on his way to being one of the best in the league. Love him or hate him. Expect him to be in the All-Star game next year. Bulls may or may not lose this playoff series but come next year when they get that much needed player to fill the void, they will be a force to be reckoned with. I hope we get Dwayne Wade via the free agency.

Back
Top Bottom