Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

Lebrons lady stays lowkey, she don't be "all in the videos, all on the records, dancin"

LeBron lady acts like she's been with a superstar since high school.

Ayesha wasn't ready for her dude to be on the level he is..

That's why she's so public with everything.

She's not built for this

Which is funny, because if you leave it up to NT and the general media, Curry "plays elite defense" or is "and more than solid defender", and will point to some analytic stats of his having a lot of steals, even though the actual eye test shows very little of him playing defense at all. But people change the rules depending on the player, so it's not very surprising.

THANK YOU!! I been sayin this same s*** and NT quote me like im crazy cuz dude got steals. Man i can go out there and read passing lanes from the lazy passes that get thrown.

He doesnt play defense, he hides then does a lot of reaching. All reg season got away with it with no calls. Just like all the moving screens .. yeah they all do it but GSW was :x with it

Steph need to tell her to chillout. I would say the same thing if Serena's man was outta pocket like that. She putting her man in a bad position and she letting the Curry family fame get to her head.

Word on the Curry defense. I was like maybe I'm missing something so I focused more on it and was like naw he def not an elite defender idk what they're talking bout.

It's whack of her to say anything about this in a public forum. She's gotten too used to living in the social web world. Right now, all that does is create one more distraction for Steph when he needs it the least. Steph knows they didn't lose that game because of reffing. They lost because HB couldn't hit anything, they made tons of poor defensive decisions, and they stopped rebounding and pushing it ahead. But, he's a true man and has his wife's back even when she is acting clownish.

Also, this is not sexism. If she were running for office or something, I'd similarly expect her less famous husband to not become a distraction at the penultimate point.

Word on the Curry defense. I was like maybe I'm missing something so I focused more on it and was like naw he def not an elite defender idk what they're talking bout.

He's no where near elite, but he's not as bad as people say.

He's no k Leonard, but he's definitely not harden either.

ayesha is an average bird who needs to have a seat because she has no importance other than being stephy currys wife. 

she doesn't matter...

steph needs to check his broad so sas doesn't have to.

and steph needs to check sas for trying to check his broad

Last edited:
Code:
SAS is the last person who should be talking about anybody when he was humbled and put in his place by Michelle Beadle and didn't say anything. He kept quiet and took his beating just like any another house ***** that gets out of pocket. Not to mention all the tap dancing he's done in his career just to keep a job at ESPN.

Also, as a man how do you even attempt to call out another man's wife unless the situation at hand pertains to you. Hopefully SAS gets taken off air for a few days over this, more time for him to stay at home plucking that banjo.

You sound dumb

You wouldnt parse your words about a coworker when your bi weekly checks are damn near 6 figures?

Ok.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go extra hard on "brothers" just because you think "we" get it but coward in the corner for "others"

Tap dancing ***

Everyone's entitled to speak but this shouldn't even be news worthy. It's one person, who doesn't even play the game, going on a rant after a loss. Sports media should have never even addressed this.

Last edited:
Wait!

Savannah > Ayesha?
laugh.gif

Is it me or is this Dark Skin/ Light Skin beef heatin up
laugh.gif

Ayesha killin Savannah.

Savannah smacked forreal. BABG

Her and Bron just got that real love
pimp.gif

Secondly, I'm usually with ya'll on these females but I don't get why people are so mad.

The turn on the Curry's is here! n

Back
Top Bottom