Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

Tho the cavs outplayed the warriors, the refs were on the whistle in the 1st quart early.

yea cavs just dominated especially in the second half, but there were bs calls on both ends of the floors imo. steph may have had some fouls but i recall 2 that were bs calls, especially 6. that reach didn't hit anything, player or ball....which is why he understandably got upset (along with the cavs winning lol)

but there are surprisingly a lot of people who think a game 7 is deliberate on the league's part. idk what to make of that, but i wouldnt be surprised if there are more refs out there like tim donaghy...that dude was just a ref who got caught, not necessarily the only one to bet.

as far as ayesha is concerned. it was in the heat of the moment i get it...at the very least she shouldn't have said nba is rigged. if she wants to call out the refs, fine. it isn't the first time a wife of a star player called out **** publicly (gizelle for tom brady)

Last edited:
Wait!

Savannah > Ayesha? :lol:

Is it me or is this Dark Skin/ Light Skin beef heatin up :lol:

Ayesha killin Savannah.

Savannah smacked forreal. BABG

Her and Bron just got that real love :pimp:

Secondly, I'm usually with ya'll on these females but I don't get why people are so mad.

The turn on the Curry's is here! n

And the white man get paid off of all of that

/Ye

:smh:

Why can't someone think that she was out of pocket and shot chill out without being labeled as woman basher/hater/etc?

He's no k Leonard, but he's definitely not harden either.

That's the thing though, when Harden was actually playing vastly improved defense in 14/15, it wasn't acknowledged at all, or acknowledged in passing, with people STILL reaching. It dropped off terribly in 15/16, and you saw award shows dedicated to playing bad D. Combine that with the dropoff in overall defense from the entire team, you have some pretty terrible basketball. Curry was never a good defender at all, but you would think he was prime Gary Payton based on the media. I heard the phrase "stifling Curry defense" used during the playoffs last year, yet it was Klay Thompson in on those plays, and his team in general covering for him. He's way more Harden on D than Curry, but people ignore than when it's Klay, Iggy, Draymond, and Liv on the court with you vs Corey Brewer, Ariza, Jason Terry, and Josh Smith.

I also believe that James Hardens defensive reputation is based on 66% on those Vines of him getting lost.

Not saying he always puts in effort but that is an easy narrative to push when you have that type of evidence

Why can't someone think that she was out of pocket and shot chill out without being labeled as woman basher/hater/etc?
She wasn't out of pocket though.

All she did was voice a dumb opinion.

Seems like when athletes brothers or fathers say dumb **** we just laugh it off, as soon as it's a female we get this.

Aint nobody step to Marcus Vick like this.

Nobody stepped to RG3 pops like this.

Nobody complained about Marcus Vick? ????

What world were you living in?

People didn't bash D. Rose's loud brothers when they had their opinions on Bulls management?

Come on dude

People didn't bash D. Rose's loud brothers when they had their opinions on Bulls management?

Come on dude
Not like this.

I feel as it was nearly an eye roll.

People are really going after Steph and Ayesha's relationship over this
laugh.gif

That is because stuff happened during the Finals.

Why should we expect anything close to this with Mr RG3 when RG never played for a competent franchise.

And Vick's stuff happened numerous times throughout the years.

You don't have an argument man

The Vicks were small potatoes compared to Steph Curry. Curry's the MVP and a champion already something Mike never accomplished. And at his height of his popularity (Madden Cover days) wasn't close to what Curry is now.

Last edited:
:rofl: look how mad you get for shorty defending her man as she should

Pathetic

HUGE difference between defending her man and saying the NBA is rigged. Not sure why people can't separate the two. :lol:

And if you're defending your man by saying his line of work is rigged, well, what does that say about him and you (since she too profits off of it)? It's just an all around dumb thing to say and if you want to say it in a public forum such as Twitter, expect folks to give their 2 cents.

And giving an opinion on what she said that doesn't align with her views doesn't equate to woman hating. What she said was stupid as hell.

People been waiting on a chance to pounce on her and she provided it unfortunately.

On a whole...I don't think it's that big of a deal, she can have an opinion but she didn't go about it in the best way so it wasn't a good look. Laying low probably would be the best move to make in general.

The comparison between her and Savannah wasn't really needed. Just trying to start something where there's nothing for the sake of extending the incident.

Why can't someone say she needs to chill out without her being called a bird? Being told she's just Steph's wife like her existence doesn't matter? Because she's not college educated right? This some random chick Steph found and she just needs to be happy her man makes money. "Act more like Savannah" as if she's not allowed to have a voice?

HUGE difference between defending her man and saying the NBA is rigged. Not sure why people can't separate the two. :lol:

And if you're defending your man by saying his line of work is rigged, well, what does that say about him and you (since she too profits off of it)? It's just an all around dumb thing to say and if you want to say it in a public forum such as Twitter, expect folks to give their 2 cents.

And giving an opinion on what she said that doesn't align with her views doesn't equate to woman hating. What she said was stupid as hell.
Nope it's not a huge difference. What she said was the refs were cheating which is what EVERYBODY says family included when they are on the opposite side of things.

People just see this family actually being a family and are salty all they can complain about is a tweet :lol:

Last edited:

Come on dude

Mike Vick wasn't ****, nor was he ever (arguably) the best player in the league, when Marcus was poppin' off at the mouth.

And if I remember correctly, Rose's camp was only making noise after his MVP season when the injuries started to pile up. Correct me if I'm wrong, tho...

But that is SAS'S job. His job is to have stuff to talk about. Why are we upset at him for being him?

YO!

Y'all some suckas. Ayesha shouldn't speak? And comparing Ayesha to Savannah? Clown activities bros.

DF!!!

Whoa, I ain't seen you in dumb long.

And no, wives and women don't need to tweet their opinion. Clearly she thinks she was wrong if she deleted it and tried to play the race card. She's been taking L's on twitter all week long. Damn.

Meanwhile Gabby Union damn near be on the court yelling at refs

Ayesha has to be quiet though no tweets because she's just a wife and needs to know her place

Last edited:
Meanwhile Gabby Union damn near be on the court yelling at refs

Ayesha has to be quiet though no tweets because she's just a wife and needs to know her place
And I remember people saying Union was doing too much as well.

Yall have selective memories man

Back
Top Bottom