Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

SAS is the last person who should be talking about anybody when he was humbled and put in his place by Michelle Beadle and didn't say anything. He kept quiet and took his beating just like any another house ***** that gets out of pocket. Not to mention all the tap dancing he's done in his career just to keep a job at ESPN.

Also, as a man how do you even attempt to call out another man's wife unless the situation at hand pertains to you. Hopefully SAS gets taken off air for a few days over this, more time for him to stay at home plucking that banjo.

What sort of stupid logic is this? So if she was unmarried it'd be cool. But since she's married, he can't call her out?

Married or unmarried it doesn't matter champ. Generally speaking women are emotional, as a man you shouldn't really be committing on women being emotional which Curry's wife was with that tweet. Got dudes acting and chit chatting about what females say and do online on live TV as SAS did, that's not a good look at all. Very unmanly.....especially as it doesn't pertain to him or anything of significance as I said.

Also, you let that woman's man check her, not you. That's not SAS job, I don't even think SAS has a woman to check or tend to do he? Dudes should be concerned about what females say or do, that's women business. Keep it mackish out here in the streets and here on the boards fellas. Be it right or wrong Aesha was trying to back/fight for her man......can't knock her for that as a woman.

Last edited:
Men telling women to shut their mouth are sawft.

If thay women has an opinion let her speak.

Sas need that oberto cuz his blood sugar running low got him angry coming after mens wives ... steph curry needed to carmelo sas the next time they meet

That archaic non sense of what my wife says is making me look bad... if that her true emotional moment then so be it she aint say anything nobody else thought off

Why wouldn't he say anything about this? They have a talk show and that was the topic. I don't like SAS at all but of course he's gonna speak on this, just like Skip did, too.

I can't wait to hear Corey holcomb go in on sas. I hate that dude with a passion.

this corey Holcomb?

Corey Holcomb@thecoreyholcomb 8h8 hours ago

All Steph curry does is reach & grab cause he little. Steve Kerr lies for him & know i c why Jordan punched his fake *** in practice.

They r making excuses for Steph. That's why I don't like when u put the weak among the strong. Sympathy for the boy competing wit da gods
270c-1f3ff.png

Corey Holcomb@thecoreyholcomb 16h16 hours ago

Very curious to see what happens to Steph Curry cause he threw his mouthpiece at the fans? That's suspension type ****. #albinoruleskickin

Say what you want but my ***** got braids & his last name is Haslem. They booted him 2 games for same ****. What?

Corey a real one. Curry was playing lazy, desperate and awful defense. Grabbing and reaching the entire game. If the refs were calling everything, he could have fouled out in the first half. Curry's been trying way too hard on defense and it actually hurts him.

Last edited:
SAS is the last person who should be talking about anybody when he was humbled and put in his place by Michelle Beadle and didn't say anything. He kept quiet and took his beating just like any another house ***** that gets out of pocket. Not to mention all the tap dancing he's done in his career just to keep a job at ESPN.

Also, as a man how do you even attempt to call out another man's wife unless the situation at hand pertains to you. Hopefully SAS gets taken off air for a few days over this, more time for him to stay at home plucking that banjo.

What sort of stupid logic is this? So if she was unmarried it'd be cool. But since she's married, he can't call her out?

I don't know how you came to that conclusion based on his post

What's there not to know? That part of the sentence is ridiculous. She's a public figure, talking about a sport we all watch.

What does the whole "calling out another man's wife" have to do with anything?

In this context, that logic and sentence is absolutely senseless.

I couldn't care less about the NBA being rigged. If it is, so what---the **** is entertaining to me.

My issue with Steph's wife is that she's moaning about it being rigged after her man's squad just blew a 3-1 series lead. Nothing but saltiness. She was quiet as kept about it being rigged when they were up 3-1.
Stop it, you're making too much sense.

it's the worst bro.... I don't really watch much these days either 

cliches all over the place..... scripted discussions 

Blows my mind how it seems like a badge of honor to say "I don't watch ESPN" anymore.

I actually like a few of their shows.

First take brings the lulz

How do you not care about the NBA being fixed? If the NBA is ever proven to be fixed, I will immediately stop watching.

willsbanner1.gif

Last edited:

Married or unmarried it doesn't matter champ. Generally speaking women are emotional, as a man you shouldn't really be committing on women being emotional which Curry's wife was with that tweet. Got dudes acting and chit chatting about what females say and do online on live TV as SAS did, that's not a good look at all. Very unmanly.....especially as it doesn't pertain to him or anything of significance as I said.

Also, you let that woman's man check her, not you. That's not SAS job, I don't even think SAS has a woman to check or tend to do he? Dudes should be concerned about what females say or do, that's women business. Keep it mackish out here in the streets and here on the boards fellas. Be it right or wrong Aesha was trying to back/fight for her man......can't knock her for that as a woman.

I don't wanna keep going back and forth, but most of this post makes no sense. Filled with so many lame clichés.

She's a public figure, so again this whole let her man check her is senseless. He wasn't disrespectful so I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, how does it not pertain to Stephen A? He has been covering the league for how long?

And yes, I can knock a woman for HOW she chooses to back/fight for her man. She's not a child.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think either one of us cares about what she said but I just can't get with your logic.

Blows my mind how it seems like a badge of honor to say "I don't watch ESPN" anymore.

You made that up all on your own..

I can only hear so much of the same cliche production over and over again...

I watch some ESPN, like i said, but not much because i already know what theyre going to say... Lebatard is cool tho, I enjoy him because he makes people think and is a witty, smart dude

I work for CBSSports so im around the same **** all day long..

I didnt watch the game but as a casual observer it is unprofessional to take to social media to accuse a business of being "rigged" because your man was ejected from the game and his team lost

Why wouldn't he say anything about this? They have a talk show and that was the topic. I don't like SAS at all but of course he's gonna speak on this, just like Skip did, too.

I can't wait to hear Corey holcomb go in on sas. I hate that dude with a passion.

this corey Holcomb?

Corey a real one. Curry was playing lazy, desperate and awful defense. Grabbing and reaching the entire game. If the refs were calling everything, he could have fouled out in the first half. Curry's been trying way too hard on defense and it actually hurts him.

Which is funny, because if you leave it up to NT and the general media, Curry "plays elite defense" or is "and more than solid defender", and will point to some analytic stats of his having a lot of steals, even though the actual eye test shows very little of him playing defense at all. But people change the rules depending on the player, so it's not very surprising.

Reactions: OTG
You made that up all on your own..

I can only hear so much of the same cliche production over and over again...

I watch some ESPN, like i said, but not much because i already know what theyre going to say... Lebatard is cool tho, I enjoy him because he makes people think and is a witty, smart dude

I work for CBSSports so im around the same **** all day long..

Carry on then, famb-o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom