Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

Nobody complained about Marcus Vick? ????

What world were you living in?

People didn't bash D. Rose's loud brothers when they had their opinions on Bulls management?

Come on dude

Not like this.

I feel as it was nearly an eye roll.

People are really going after Steph and Ayesha's relationship over this :lol:

Steph's wife is LOATHED by other women...ive seen it before, but she's utterly reviled.

Everybody say the refs cheat when they lose though. People said it was rigged once they suspended Draymond.

What exactly is the issue? Who made these phantom rules and regulations on how a woman should act?

There is no rule about how a woman should act. Stop being obtuse (but then again, that IS what you do on here).

The point remains that if you're going to allege that your husband's employer has rigged games, that negates all the successes that your husband and his team have had. It makes zero sense to draw attention to that if that's what you really believe.

It's ironic and idiotic, to say the least. She has every right to express her feelings and opinions whenever and wherever she chooses. But that doesn't mean what she said isn't stupid. It really is that simple.

Btw, there's a reason she deleted that tweet. Let's me know she was just caught up in her feelings and dun goofed.

Theres a thread about this?
laugh.gif
I don't see a problem with Ayesha's comments. She's passionate about her husband and seeing him frustrated makes her frustrated so she's just venting.

The media really making a story about this? Warriors win game 7, and life goes on as normal.

NBA is loving this.
tumblr_nztkj98i3k1tmqxb5o2_r4_400.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Everybody say the refs cheat when they lose though. People said it was rigged once they suspended Draymond.

What exactly is the issue? Who made these phantom rules and regulations on how a woman should act?

There is no rule about how a woman should act. Stop being obtuse (but then again, that IS what you do on here).

The point remains that if you're going to allege that your husband's employer has rigged games, that negates all the successes that your husband and his team have had. It makes zero sense to draw attention to that if that's what you really believe.

It's ironic and idiotic, to say the least. She has every right to express her feelings and opinions whenever and wherever she chooses. But that doesn't mean what she said isn't stupid. It really is that simple.

Btw, there's a reason she deleted that tweet. Let's me know she was just caught up in her feelings and dun goofed.

Right because when any player accuses of the ref of something in post game we ask "oh you and your family benefit from these refs as well right, so you participating in the cheating, so what say you to do that?"

Acting like you making some deep insightful statement :lol: please

Ol girl said they cheated which is nothing new. Players and players family complain when they lose all the time and no one cares whether they once benefited from it once upon a time while in the moment, get over it.

She already explained the reason why she deleted the tweet :rofl: you don't have to act like you have you Ms. Cleo or something

Last edited:
I have nothing against this chick. However, I think the whole narrative involving his family is corny. I don't give a **** about the kid either. But people eat it up. I don't give a **** about ayyesha but best believe hella people do. Especially the "wholesome" couples.

Last edited:

Right because when any player accuses of the ref of something in post game we ask "oh you and your family benefit from these refs as well right, so you participating in the cheating, so what say you to do that?"

Acting like you making some deep insightful statement :lol: please

Ol girl said they cheated which is nothing new. Players and players family complain when they lose all the time and no one cares whether they once benefited from it once upon a time while in the moment, get over it.

She already explained the reason why she deleted the tweet :rofl: you don't have to act like you have you Ms. Cleo or something

Show me any instance in modern basketball where a player has explicitly said the NBA is rigged. I'll wait.

Nobody complained about Marcus Vick? ????

What world were you living in?

People didn't bash D. Rose's loud brothers when they had their opinions on Bulls management?

Come on dude
Not like this.

I feel as it was nearly an eye roll.

People are really going after Steph and Ayesha's relationship over this
laugh.gif
Steph's wife is LOATHED by other women...ive seen it before, but she's utterly reviled.
Yup. They been salty ever since she became some benchmark to compare other women to.

the real Mrs. Curry knows that none of this is her business...
Dudes mom is stupid bad.

I'd take her over Ayesha or LeBron's joint.

You know LeBron's wife is playing her role, cause I have no clue what her name is, nor do I really even care

Don't care about Ayesha either, prolly the only basketball wife name I ever see brought up

Last edited:
It's funny to these fake feminist claim you hate women cuz you think she was a outta line. :lol: Man or women it was a dumb thing to say.

And people do call Marcus Vick stupid and people did say RG3 father was talking too much.

Last edited:
How many of you in here are married?

I am.

My wife talks out the side of her neck when she feels somethings wrong.

However, I've put a block on diaryesque social media posts cause I don't need that in my life, but I still don't see how Ayesha was wrong.

She's doing what a wife does.

Dudes mom is stupid bad.

I'd take her over Ayesha or LeBron's joint.

You know LeBron's wife is playing her role, cause I have no clue what her name is, nor do I really even care

Don't care about Ayesha either, prolly the only basketball wife name I ever see brought up
This man knows. The mom would be getting it all night long.

Gabrielle Union says things to defend Wade without sounding crazy. I wouldn't want my girl saying my league is rigged, now I have to answer dumb questions about her dumb reaction.

Yeah he's doin his job, Bill O Rielly does his job too.

You can do your job terribly.

I don't care if people speak on it it's how.
How is he not good at his job?

He is essentially shock radio in the sports world.

WE are sitting her talking about HIM

That is the goal of shock radio.

Job well done
I guess it depends on your standards.

He accomplished his mission, in the corniest of manners.

I guess the end just doesn't always justify the means to me.

Most people don't look at it that way, though. I get I'm in the minority here.

Gabrielle Union says things to defend Wade without sounding crazy. I wouldn't want my girl saying my league is rigged, now I have to answer dumb questions about her dumb reaction.
The content was a lil ehh, but Gabby goes at the refs necks all the time.

Im not defending her comment as much as I'm defending the act of tweeting.

More so, I came in here because I think SAS is ***** made.

Last edited:
People were itching for steph or his wife to slip up because people thought they were too perfect. They both had a meltdown and now people are getting their rocks off. People don't like to see people doing too well. Back to back mvp, wife rustling the jimmies of slutty dressing thots, daughter that's making more than half of nt before she can add double digit numbers. Fine sister, fine mom, dad/brother both in the league at some point, 73-9, that jealousy Bruh.
Sas is a clown to me. He's got the right initials too because son is hella sassy.

His sister is okay. Just okay.

Moms is 100x badder. Gotta be awkward bringing a date home and the only jeans dude wants to slide into is moms.

How many of you in here are married?

I am.

My wife talks out the side of her neck when she feels somethings wrong.

However, I've put a block on diaryesque social media posts cause I don't need that in my life, but I still don't see how Ayesha was wrong.

She's doing what a wife does.

But there has to be a better way of doing it. She could have said "aw baby i still got your back" or something along those lines. She accused a business that pays her husbands salary of being rigged because her husband was ejected from the game. Thats not tactful

I guess it depends on your standards.

He accomplished his mission, in the corniest of manners.

I guess the end just doesn't always justify the means to me.

Most people don't look at it that way, though. I get I'm in the minority here.
I am just saying, we are judging a SHOCK REPORTER on a moral scale.

Now if saying things to ruffle feathers wasn't what his (and Skip's) role were (which is why that show is SO popular), then I could see coming at him. But we know this is what he does, why waste the energy coming at him?

Moms is 100x badder. Gotta be awkward bringing a date home and the only jeans dude wants to slide into is moms.
Sydel remind me of that girl in HS that no ever really dated or anything even though everyone knew she was cute.

Like was she was too cute for the losers but not cute enough for the cooler guys so no one ever put a ring pop on it.

Crazy how big Ayesha Curry is. She might as well put on a jersey too.

I do remember Haslem getting suspended for throwing his mouthguard in the stands. Steph may get suspended. This would be a hell of a controversial decision.

I do remember Haslem getting suspended for throwing his mouthguard in the stands. Steph may get suspended. This would be a hell of a controversial decision.
The NBA already fined him.... Steph isn't getting suspended

Finals, game 7, they're not suspending that man

Sydel remind me of that girl in HS that no ever really dated or anything even though everyone knew she was cute.
Like was she was too cute for the losers but not cute enough for the cooler guys so no one ever put a ring pop on it.

Baby girl got dem P.Diddy dolphin teeth doe :smh:.........Would still allow her to treat me like real Dolphins treat scuba divers :smokin

Last edited:

Finals, game 7, they're not suspending that man

Steph could've punched dude and he wouldn't have been suspended, the NBA would've "discussed the matter to determine an appropriate punishment" and it would've conveniently lasted past the weekend.

This should be the highest rated sporting event ever. Nba know damn well what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom