Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

:lol: @ people not understanding the irony of the wife of one of the NBA's biggest superstars on a historically good team saying the NBA is rigged. If it's rigged she sure has benefited a lot from it. And if you've benefited from it, why are you complaining? Because the rigging isn't going your way?

Most of the backlash has zero to do with their family. It has everything to do with how petty, ironic and ridiculous her comment was.

:lol: @ people not understanding the irony of the wife of one of the NBA's biggest superstars on a historically good team saying the NBA is rigged. If it's rigged she sure has benefited a lot from it. And if you've benefited from it, why are you complaining? Because the rigging isn't going your way?

Most of the backlash has zero to do with their family. It has everything to do with how petty, ironic and ridiculous her comment was.

THIS!

Everybody say the refs cheat when they lose though. People said it was rigged once they suspended Draymond.

What exactly is the issue? Who made these phantom rules and regulations on how a woman should act?

Everybody say the refs cheat when they lose though. People said it was rigged once they suspended Draymond.

What exactly is the issue? Who made these phantom rules and regulations on how a woman should act?

Who are the "people?" Big difference is WHO is saying it. You know this, bruh.

Don't be purposely dense or contrarian just for the sake of doing so.

:lol: @ people not understanding the difference between roasting someone for being a sore loser and attacking someone's livelihood and existence over a tweet

i think we all know why she's getting this backlash.

this is NT the least we can do is be real.

stephen a couldn't say it but he was damb sure thinking it.

she's a beautiful beautiful woman. id give her the ATM then proceed to eat soup with my bare hands.

but lets not pretend like dumbo isn't sitting right there in the corner chiliin

Last edited:
i think we all know why she's getting this backlash.

this is NT the least we can do is be real.

stephen a couldn't say it but he was damb sure thinking it.

she's a beautiful beautiful woman. id give her the ATM then proceed to eat soup with my bare hands.

but lets not pretend like dumbo isn't sitting right there in the corner chiliin
she looks like a variant of alvin and the chipmunks

stop hyping this overrated woman up

:lol: @ people not understanding the difference between roasting someone for being a sore loser and attacking someone's livelihood and existence over a tweet

Who's attacking her livelihood and existence?

Moving the goalposts?

You don't see anything problematic with SAS as a man saying "as pretty as everybody thinks Ayesha is I got news for you about Savannah.."

Sorry bro I'm not rolling with those type of statements just because the chick was sad her man lost. Very unnecessary, uncalled for, and he's instigating something that didn't even exist

You don't see anything problematic with SAS as a man saying "as pretty as everybody thinks Ayesha is I got news for you about Savannah.."

Sorry bro I'm not rolling with those type of statements just because the chick was sad her man lost. Very unnecessary, uncalled for, and he's instigating something that didn't even exist

Never once said I agree w/ SAS....my point remains if you are a public figure and YOU tweet something controversial don't expect people to give you a pass, stay quiet, or chill with the hot takes. Ayesha Curry brought this on herself. In this instance, she would have been better served to keep her opinion about the NBA being rigged to herself.

But Ayesha DID take a shot at Lebron after game 4.

Savannah could've jumped on that, but she just does her and stay on the humble.

At da end of da day, that's that man wife. It's between them and it's not that serious. SAS is cornball always, but Ayesha needs to chill

Who's attacking her livelihood and existence?

Moving the goalposts?

ayesha is an average bird who needs to have a seat because she has no importance other than being stephy currys wife. 
she doesn't matter...

steph needs to check his broad so sas doesn't have to.
and steph needs to check sas for trying to check his broad

:lol: @ People rationalizing SAS's catty behavior with a players wife.:lol:

I must really be losing touch with society.

Whether folks agree with him or not, SAS is doing his job though...that's the difference.
He could have done his job without bringing the cat claws out, though.

He jumped on this because it's buzzing. You can say that's his job, but I feel like a respectable journalist doesn't deal in low hanging fruit and what's trending for the day.

But then again, he works for ESPN. It's to be expected. I just can't respect it.

Whether folks agree with him or not, SAS is doing his job though...that's the difference.
Yeah he's doin his job, Bill O Rielly does his job too.

You can do your job terribly.

I don't care if people speak on it it's how.

:lol: @ People rationalizing SAS's catty behavior with a players wife.:lol:

I must really be losing touch with society.

He could have done his job without bringing the cat claws out, though.

He jumped on this because it's buzzing. You can say that's his job, but I feel like a respectable journalist doesn't deal in low hanging fruit and what's trending for the day.

But then again, he works for ESPN. It's to be expected. I just can't respect it.

Of course it's a low hanging fruit... :lol:

This is SAS' M.O.

"Embrace the Debate."

500x1000px-LL-a57f4f4e_image.gif

Theres a thread about this? :lol: I don't see a problem with Ayesha's comments. She's passionate about her husband and seeing him frustrated makes her frustrated so she's just venting.

The media really making a story about this? Warriors win game 7, and life goes on as normal.

NBA is loving this.

Back
Top Bottom