ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone else have issues with these shoes creating static discharge? I swear I couldn't wear these shoes with socks without getting shocked every 5 minutes.
As crazy as it sounds, I could believe it. I've been wearing mine to work the last couple days, and have been shocked by every damn thing in the building. Never had this problem when I'm wearing J's. 

Definitely restored my faith in the Mango V2s. I'm doubling up on those at launch. Hopefully resellers don't go HAM on these Roshe Spring CW

^ I'm 99% positive that there are many more lurkers than people that actually post in here. For people that don't resell and genuinely enjoy the shoe I have no problem, but there are lurkers that use the info on the latest drops of roshe's and they'll clear out the store to resell. SMH

I'm glad my patience pulled through. I feel the mango v2s >> mangos. On top of that I'll cop them at retail for $70 instead of $100+ for frugirls and weeks for it to come. 

Sirens though, I ALMOST regret not getting them on frugirls before they sold out. 

As crazy as it sounds, I could believe it. I've been wearing mine to work the last couple days, and have been shocked by every damn thing in the building. Never had this problem when I'm wearing J's. 
it's because the air is very dry and it's from lack of moisture.it's the weather man.I've been getting shock like crazy everytime I touch something.

Heh, right when Bay Area Broshes decided to pull the trigger on Frugirls, the stock on Sirens disappeared.  Sad times.

^ I'm 99% positive that there are many more lurkers than people that actually post in here. For people that don't resell and genuinely enjoy the shoe I have no problem, but there are lurkers that use the info on the latest drops of roshe's and they'll clear out the store to resell. SMH

I'm glad my patience pulled through. I feel the mango v2s >> mangos. On top of that I'll cop them at retail for $70 instead of $100+ for frugirls and weeks for it to come. 

Sirens though, I ALMOST regret not getting them on frugirls before they sold out. 
when they dropped the 3 og at the mall last month i asked the store if they still have some and he told me some guys cleared out all the sizes.

im liking the new mangov2 too, but i think i will get both of them just because of the addiction.

man, you really need to just log off

Hilarious. Did I really need to tag that post as sarcasm? Was the paypal claim against Footaction and "audacity of charging me taxes" not enough?

when they dropped the 3 og at the mall last month i asked the store if they still have some and he told me some guys cleared out all the sizes.

im liking the new mangov2 too, but i think i will get both of them just because of the addiction.
Smh, resellers will always pull stuff like this. Hopefully we all have the opportunity to get the spring releases for retail since its a GR.

Lace swap on the blk/crimson splits 
nthat.gif

Changes the entire look of the shoe IMO

Will post pics soon

Does anyone else have issues with these shoes creating static discharge? I swear I couldn't wear these shoes with socks without getting shocked every 5 minutes.

I had this happen to me a few weeks ago at Disneyland with my Mango's. My girl and I were staticing like crazy.

Sup guys, would some of you like to share the production dates of your mangos? I want to compare the numbers with the pair I just picked up from via frugirls. I can't recall the dates of my original Japan pair. Thanks in advanced. 

wow, dont refresh the window for ~24 hrs and 10 more pages! read through most of it and i regret missing out this thread(and general roshe community) for so long, maybe ill apply in april... or may lol. for now, cop volts and knicks and await the Spring colorways, all three will be copped if the money is there.

Sup guys, would some of you like to share the production dates of your mangos? I want to compare the numbers with the pair I just picked up from via frugirls. I can't recall the dates of my original Japan pair. Thanks in advanced. 

My pair has 12/06/11

so i got my black/sails in from eastbay today and i have a few questions i hope you guys can help me with.

i know eastbay doesn't sell fakes but my pair is kind of suspect. the box is very dark like the fake NSW boxes you see on ebay, etc. and the pull tab on one shoe is completely even with the tongue and i can barely fit my finger through it.

im probably overreacting to a simple factory issue but can't hurt to ask. attached are pics of the 2 issues. let me know if you guys need any more pics

anthracite tiffany qs, pls help me find. kinda bummed that mangoes are dropping again after i spent 150 or so ordering from Japan.

C'mon Eastbay doesn't sell fakes. They're probably just a defected pair.
i said in my OP "i know eastbay doesn't sell fakes"...like i said i'm probably overreacting but i figured you guys would be the best ones to ask about my concerns
^^^ damn! post a pic of the back. can you fit your thumb?
thumb fits, but on the "defected" shoe the back tab is super creased

also attached a pic of the other back tab which is fine along with the rest of the shoe

and a pic of the box label (which looks fine to me)

Back
Top Bottom