ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Eastbay ran out of stock so their only resort was to fall back and stock up with B grades and fakes...lmfao!!

Sup guys, would some of you like to share the production dates of your mangos? I want to compare the numbers with the pair I just picked up from via frugirls. I can't recall the dates of my original Japan pair. Thanks in advanced. 
Here you go, Broshe!

I've been searching around for the upcoming Roshe releases and it seems the Squadron Blue, Tarp Green, and the Beach/Crimson will be coming out late Spring.

However I'm not able to find any information on these:

Style code: 511881-004 (black/mdm grey/ gmm gry/hyper blue)

Do any of you Roshe gurus know about when these will come out in the US...if at all? They can be seen in EU market such as inflammable and burner
That colorway is really nice.. I'm 90% sure I'd cop these as my first pair of Roshe's if they released in the U.S.

Are there any Roshes releasing tomorrow? Clerk at Millennium told me they are dropping some blue ones tomorrow.

Anyone got a all white roshe template? I tried google but nothing. I wanna start doing random colors and posting them on here to see if you guys would wear em 8)

so i got my black/sails in from eastbay today and i have a few questions i hope you guys can help me with.

i know eastbay doesn't sell fakes but my pair is kind of suspect. the box is very dark like the fake NSW boxes you see on ebay, etc. and the pull tab on one shoe is completely even with the tongue and i can barely fit my finger through it.

im probably overreacting to a simple factory issue but can't hurt to ask. attached are pics of the 2 issues. let me know if you guys need any more pics

If you would like further assistance on this matter, please private message us your customer/order number. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

Nike roshe run woven light bone

Last edited:
recently got roshes, recently started getting shocked like crazy. i ain't no b**** but i ain't about to get shocked all the time. roshe ran its course.

So i ordered a $60 pair off zappos w/ standard shipping.....

called this morning to exchange for the all black wovens that were on sale for $70....

Not only was the exchange succesful, didnt have to pay the difference and got upgraded to next day :pimp:

So neways FSR of all blk wovens still up on zappos for $70....and $150 up on ebay smh

So i ordered a $60 pair off zappos w/ standard shipping.....

called this morning to exchange for the all black wovens that were on sale for $70....

Not only was the exchange succesful, didnt have to pay the difference and got upgraded to next day
pimp.gif

So neways FSR of all blk wovens still up on zappos for $70....and $150 up on ebay smh
Thanks for the heads up. Getting a pair for work.

i said in my OP "i know eastbay doesn't sell fakes"...like i said i'm probably overreacting but i figured you guys would be the best ones to ask about my concerns

thumb fits, but on the "defected" shoe the back tab is super creased

also attached a pic of the other back tab which is fine along with the rest of the shoe

and a pic of the box label (which looks fine to me)

is the iguana one of nike's basic colorways? will it usually get restocked at all the big retailers?

looking for a size 7.5 and keep missing out on the restocks

Back
Top Bottom