ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FOREAL! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here. All my friends and family have the same issue! haha.
LMAO, good to know, I havent worn mine yet. I'll be sure to pop a dryer sheet in when I wear them 
laugh.gif

Application for Team Roshe

Excuse camera phone picture and the unlaced Calypsos, just got them out of the washer :lol:

I purchased my first pair of Roshes (Black/Sail) April of last year. I needed a comfortable, breathable, and lightweight shoe for the summer and had seen pictures of the Roshes floating around on the internet. The retail price was extremely enticing, so I immediately purchased a pair off NDC. When it came in, it was everything I could have asked for. It was arguably the most comfortable shoe I owned at that point (and still remains so).

I had also seen pictures of the Calypso colorway (favorite), which I thought was beautiful. A couple weeks later, I stopped by Nike Santa Monica and they happened to have the Calypso colorway in stock, and with no hesitiation, purchased it. Soon, I heard that the Roshes began popping up at the Nordstrom rack, and that is how I purchased my Sport Reds. Boy, were these shoes a clutch when it came to EDC Las Vegas. Raving for 8 hours, three days straight .. would not have done it in any other shoe. :lol:

It was not until last month that I purchased my fourth pair, the Iguanas. I had seen the Iguanas months before, but was not able to find a pair for sale until I found it on eBay. It was the last colorway I really wanted.

Now obviously, my collection of Roshes is not as vast as others, but I’m ok with that. I’m glad that I was able to purchase all my pairs for its retail price. The Sport Reds, Iguanas, Calypsos, Sails, and Mangos are really the only colorways that I had desired to purchase since its release. But with the upcoming Mango release, that might be my next.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this application!

Last edited:
I've been searching around for the upcoming Roshe releases and it seems the Squadron Blue, Tarp Green, and the Beach/Crimson will be coming out late Spring.

However I'm not able to find any information on these:

Style code: 511881-004 (black/mdm grey/ gmm gry/hyper blue)

Do any of you Roshe gurus know about when these will come out in the US...if at all? They can be seen in EU market such as inflammable and burner

i wasn't too worried about it to search, i've had my pair. the way restocks of shoes have happened, it wouldn't surprise me if any shoe turns up. guess i didn't want to have to search through multiple pages of team applications to find an answer to a question i was curious about, not dying to know. i guess it makes people's day to be considered in "the know"
But you care enough to expect someone to spoon feed you information. The thread is cluttered with countless questions that could be answered if the poster took 5 minutes to skim.

According SN, the Squadrons will become available at NSW accounts starting on 3/20. I hope the same can be said for the Crimsons and Tarps too! :nerd:

I'm interested in buying these for running. Why do I see a few guys in here saying they wouldn't run in them? Aren't they built for running?

I'm interested in buying these for running. Why do I see a few guys in here saying they wouldn't run in them? Aren't they built for running?
The Roshes aren't a true running shoe. Dylan Raasch, the creator of the Roshes, explained at an interview, "Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe". If you want a running shoe, stick to Frees or Flyknits. The Flyknit Lunar 1+s are great and extremely comfortable.

In my opinion, they're great for running!  I've been running in my cyber's for about 5 months now; 4 miles, 4 days per week, and they're holding up well!  Before that, I ran in my sport reds for 6 months before they inevitably wore down and had no more traction on the bottoms.  I'm a big guy, too - 6' 3".  Started running in the red's when I weighed 240 lbs and now I'm down to 200 lbs.  I run outdoors, by the way, so I encounter all types of surfaces and the roshe run's are still phenomenal!

The Roshes aren't a true running shoe. Dylan Raasch, the creator of the Roshes, explained at an interview, "Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe". If you want a running shoe, stick to Frees or Flyknits. The Flyknit Lunar 1+s are great and extremely comfortable.
In my opinion, they're great for running!  I've been running in my cyber's for about 5 months now; 4 miles, 4 days per week, and they're holding up well!  Before that, I ran in my sport reds for 6 months before they inevitably wore down and had no more traction on the bottoms.  I'm a big guy, too - 6' 3".  Started running in the red's when I weighed 240 lbs and now I'm down to 200 lbs.  I run outdoors, by the way, so I encounter all types of surfaces and the roshe run's are still phenomenal!
Thanks for the input fam

FOREAL! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here. All my friends and family have the same issue! haha.
I literally get shocked every flippin' time I hop outta my car and close my door, or when I'm walking next to my gf and she accidently taps my arm. Googled the cause to it, and it could be the shoes, and me being sensitive to shock in general. fml

i got tricked by UPS =[ they said i was going to get my tonals today and ended up changing to monday .-. worse feeling ever

Ayeeeee !! Finally some new CW's of the OG roshe runs . Thank you Nike Base God .

Last edited:
i got tricked by UPS =[ they said i was going to get my tonals today and ended up changing to monday .-. worse feeling ever
Haha.  I just went through the same thing an hour ago.  Scheduled delivery date of my Mint tonal's is today, but after talking to UPS, it got rescheduled for Monday.  They didn't apologize for the inconvenience, either!
mean.gif

New to this, but i've been looking here on tips where to get roshe runs just wanna say thanks. :D

Anyways copped doubles of black and was bored today so i customized these LMK how you guys like em. 

Looks alot more tiffany blue in real life.
Looks like a roshe Yeezy lol pretty dope custom

Does anyone else have issues with these shoes creating static discharge? I swear I couldn't wear these shoes with socks without getting shocked every 5 minutes.
I went to Nordstrom's and dragged my feet on their carpet as I walked around and shocked the **** out of people LOL

Haha.  I just went through the same thing an hour ago.  Scheduled delivery date of my Mint tonal's is today, but after talking to UPS, it got rescheduled for Monday.  They didn't apologize for the inconvenience, either!
mean.gif
did you order from concepts? if so we're exactly on the same boat, i live in rosemead lol

Back
Top Bottom