ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Great idea with the new rules. Wish I had joined niketalk sooner to get some more rep and posts. I got my account to be able to post on here since I found out about how great these shoes are, but I can just start opening up to the other forums to get everything up for an application. I hope to become a broshe in the near future !

I think I copped the right pair haha. I need to double check and see though. *Off topic* And I believe you went to my high school, if I'm not mistaken. West High? John Rodriguez?  Rex/Christian/Nathan? Any of them ring a bell, just curious because U asked dustybruh about the pants you rocked, and you looked familiar haha.
wtf?! yea there all my homies haha damn. i went to tracy high but always went from tracy, to west to kimball to visit friends. who are you?!

wtf?! yea there all my homies haha damn. i went to tracy high but always went from tracy, to west to kimball to visit friends. who are you?!
Not sure if we ever met in person, but I hung out with like John and Nathan, and all of the other asians at West. Justin's the name haha.

Are these good to work out in at the gym????
I work out in my roshes all the time, but just like the post below yours, they shouldn't be used for running. Hiked Mission Peak in them, and damn, i regretted it every second on the way up. 
mean.gif

hey what's up broshes I got a question for ya'll who own the trails and wovens.

I'm a size 10.5 in the OG mesh cw's so what size should I get in the trails and wovens?
i'm also a 10.5 in OG, and I recommend to up .5 since these aren't as "elastic" compared to the mesh material. somewhat feels narrow at the end.

Anyone know why the og mangos are posted on ndc as out of stock? Were they put up for a limited run over the past couple days or maybe a quick re-stock? I haven't been in the thread the past few days, sorry if answer already posted.

So I should get a size 11 in the woven? How about the trails? Size 11 or stay at 10.5?

Danka. (thanks)
oh sorry, should of been more specific with my post. I was speaking of the wovens, yeah I personally would have you get size 11 rather than staying 10.5. as for the trails so I can't really give my opinion on it. dont wanna mess up any orders you'll be doing

Anyone know why the og mangos are posted on ndc as out of stock? Were they put up for a limited run over the past couple days or maybe a quick re-stock? I haven't been in the thread the past few days, sorry if answer already posted.
They never restocked them but they put them up on accident. There were other colorways up like the all lime women's one too. That also showed as out of stock. Move along.

Any pics of lace swaps on the Split Pack, especially on the blk/total crimson?

I have a feeling all 4 colorways of the Split Pack would look better with laces that matched the mesh. 

sick.gif
 the laziness in this thread blows my mind

Any pics of lace swaps on the Split Pack, especially on the blk/total crimson?

I have a feeling all 4 colorways of the Split Pack would look better with laces that matched the mesh. 
Check out our instagram - @TeamRoshe. If I remember correctly, Xtianp has posted some unique lace swaps on his Tonals.

Why does every picture of the crimsons look different? The grey upper almost looks purple in some pictures, dark grey in some and light grey in others. See hypebeasts picture:

I like the crimson color though

So I should get a size 11 in the woven? How about the trails? Size 11 or stay at 10.5?

Danka. (thanks)
I'm normally a 10.5 shoe, but I also rock my OG Roshes in a size 10.  I have wide feet.

The consensus for the WVN is to go .5 up.  So when I tried 10.5s, I was literally dying.  Waay to tight around the balls of your feet.  I tried a full size up at 11, and while it felt better, my toes were too far from the tip of the shoe and they looked like clown shoes.

It's unfortunate, because I love the look and style of the WVN, but my wide feet won't allow me to wear them.  I don't think an OG blackout would look better than the WVN blackout either.  Kawawa (sad) times. :frown:

A lot of Shoe Palaces and Sheikhs around my area have the WVN, so you might be able to try it out yourself and buy there.

If you're from the Bay, I can hook you up with a DS pair of the blackout wovens in size 11 under retail.  Hit me up if that's the case.

As for the trails... no idea.  I've always wanted to try them on, but I can't find a B&M store that has a pair.  I like them too.

was on the fence about copping but those new pics of the mango v2 makes them an instant cop now
nthat.gif
hopefully it won't be hoarded by resellers
mean.gif

was on the fence about copping but those new pics of the mango v2 makes them an instant cop now
nthat.gif
hopefully it won't be hoarded by resellers
mean.gif
Same, was definitely on fence but finally jumped over this morning haha.

And no resellers will buy them. Actually let me rephrase that to, no smart resellers will buy them. This wave of Roshe Runs is going to be a very widely available GENERAL RELEASE. So, in some ways I hope they do buy them just so they can eat their pairs and learn that this is not a shoe to flip in 2013. Nike knows the popularity now, so the runs won't be limited.

Back
Top Bottom