ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

JD sports got a restock of the black sails and iguanas. I'm picking up the iguanas. So happy I'm not paying ebay prices.

I was checking out pics of the new Nike Pop-up showroom in Beijing, when I saw this image... Is this a roshe, there all the way in the back? I don't think, I've seen such a bright orange and white mid sole cw... possibly also the pink pair in the second-last row on the left is a roshe...

I went to Nordstrom's and dragged my feet on their carpet as I walked around and shocked the **** out of people LOL
THIS IS WHY I KEEP SHOCKING PEOPLE. LOLLL, I was so confused, been wearing my roshes all week at school and I was shocking people like pg&e or something! :tongue:

Finally soft grey total crimson
I agree with the others who say these are better than Mangos. Thank God, I'm not salty anymore.

Also, I can't deal with all these extra variations Nike's been giving us, (Flywires, Premiums, Wovens etc.) All ugly in my opinion.

I'm glad that Nike is still churning out Roshes in their original makeup, with the simplicity that made us fall in love with them in the first place.

JD sports got a restock of the black sails and iguanas. I'm picking up the iguanas. So happy I'm not paying ebay prices.
Awesome. You shouldn't ever pay over retail for a pair of roshes. Congrats on your pick up.

Yes Yes

what do you guys think about this deal: yellow volts and knicks, both DS for 200 shipped? should i go for it?

Sirens for the first day of the month. Full album over on facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

Be sure to check out "This Week In Roshe News" tomorrow morning on youtube.com/GTFan712Productions.
just by looking at these pictures, seems like you really have a great sense of fashion GT

I was checking out pics of the new Nike Pop-up showroom in Beijing, when I saw this image... Is this a roshe, there all the way in the back? I don't think, I've seen such a bright orange and white mid sole cw... possibly also the pink pair in the second-last row on the left is a roshe...

That's definitely a Roshe (or Roshes?) back there. I've never seen that cw. Thanks for this pic!

Last edited:
Sirens for the first day of the month. Full album over on facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

Be sure to check out "This Week In Roshe News" tomorrow morning on youtube.com/GTFan712Productions.
Great pics. Thanks for all of your weekly news updates and contributions. I watched your videos weekly before joining this community. Also, is that the Nike SB x Levis collab?

Great pics. Thanks for all of your weekly news updates and contributions. I watched your videos weekly before joining this community. Also, is that the Nike SB x Levis collab?
Yes it is. Love those jeans. I have several pairs and washes.

hey guys I'd like to get my first pair of roshes and I like the iguana green colorway.  Anyone know where I can get some for retail in a size 8?  Everywhere seems to be sold out. thanks.

Last edited:
As crazy as it sounds, I could believe it. I've been wearing mine to work the last couple days, and have been shocked by every damn thing in the building. Never had this problem when I'm wearing J's. 
I've been getting shocked by my Roshes too. When I get out of my car, when I open the door to the library, everything. 

Back
Top Bottom