ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Aloha all.
IMO the tonals breath really well, same as the OG's. it was pretty breezy today and I could feel it in between my toes lol.
The stone volts grew on me I guess. Hesitant at first, but their pretty dope when they arrived. One of my faves thus far.
nice review..i was wondering about how they "breathe"

I liked the tonals in pictures, but they don't look right in person. They are wider and longer than the original roshes (felt like a half size up), plus they have a different insole. If anyone is a 12 and looking, I'm sending a couple pairs back to nike.

I liked the tonals in pictures, but they don't look right in person. They are wider and longer than the original roshes (felt like a half size up), plus they have a different insole. If anyone is a 12 and looking, I'm sending a couple pairs back to nike.
really?!? first i heard of anything like this...pretty interesting take. anyone else got an opinion on the width and length?

btw, Liquid Swords one of the best hiphop albums ever imo!

Last edited:

Hello fellow broshes! Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Got my first pair of roshes and I must admit I'm now addicted and want more pairs right away!

more cw info on city pack:
Tokyo-HASTA/HASTA-SEAWEED-HOT PUNCH
London-SMOKE/SMOKE-DEEP SMOKE-GRANITE
New York-RED MAHOGANY/RD MHGNY-PRT WN
Paris- ANTHRACITE/ANTHRCT-BLK-BL HR

really?!? first i heard of anything like this...pretty interesting take. anyone else got an opinion on the width and length?

btw, Liquid Swords one of the best hiphop albums ever imo!

Length was TTS for me, and my toes were in the same place as the og roshes. However, the tonals feel a bit wider. Guess nike started realizing people got some fat a*s feet haha

Length was TTS for me, and my toes were in the same place as the og roshes. However, the tonals feel a bit wider. Guess nike started realizing people got some fat a*s feet haha

I mean I have a wide foot, but I still prefer the fit of the original roshes. These just felt less supportive. And as far as the length goes I had to tie the tonals up more, and could still feel my heel slip with every step. I'm hoping the spring colorways don't fit like these

I just read that they have roshes back at urban outfitters. in stores. probably the og colors but i may be wrong

man i'd love to see how a red outline on the swoosh would look. would be quite similar to the swingman lebron 9s.

squadron blues are copped, regardless. these are too nice to pass up on.

Took a turn around trip to Vegas and the wall was stacked. After seeing the split pack in person wasn't to impressed with materials especially the mid panel. They had all 4 colors.

hey guys new to the roshe game im looking for the blue and orange ones any good sites I should check?
about to pull the trigger on some on ebay for 120$  but id rather not haha

hey guys new to the roshe game im looking for the blue and orange ones any good sites I should check?

about to pull the trigger on some on ebay for 120$  but id rather not haha
Check Grailstatus.com they have them not sure of they're your size

Back
Top Bottom