ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On and off the court

Nike customer service aaid the nike roshe FB 'yeezy' is not discontinued yet and theyll restock sometime soon, so keep an eye out for it online!

Has anyone else ordered their Roshes from NDC on Friday, March 22nd, and received a shipping notification already?  I got the order confirmation but no shipping. Thanks

I ordered on Friday and got my "We've shipped your order" email yesterday and the confirmation earlier Sat. morning.

I'm sorry but roshes are already pretty much beat to death by this current state of hype, then again I'm prolly just pissed because I over heard a couple dudes in the city yesterday talking about where to find "them red lebron runs". And is there really a need to make galaxy custom roshes, please folks keep that **** to NBB and JB. Just because you can make it doesn't mean you should. The really beat thing is, this is only the beginning.....

Just ignore all that. It's just the way sneakers now go. People sleep and then their worn by a celeb and @#$ hits the fan.

I like the customs I wish I had that skill. The more it's not the typical "South Beach" customs it's cool.

For you that keep asking all the websites and HERE says the shoes should be releasing in April. Please be calm don't feed these Trolls bills. If I were you just keep up on the Twitter account and hey for me all the sneaker websites have Rosherun as a searched and I have one as a homepage on my laptop, ipod touch, and cell phone :lol: and the rest favorites and always checking them as bookmarks. Remember it Zappos is one spot that hasn't gotten their shipment in so just be calm and ready.

Last edited:
Just had to cycle through 20 pages of *sigh* ... the same thing over and over.

To those people with low post counts and low rep defending themselves, NOT EVERYBODY thinks you're a reseller.  But you simply have not done enough to prove that you aren't.  As I stated earlier, which people probably didn't even read because they're so busy asking questions that they can answer with only a few clicks, we have to see some sort of effort.

Sure, the easiest way to see the effort is with forum reputation, but for me -- I consider myself a noob too.  If you're not gonna take the time of day to do a mundane task like make sure what you say is grammatically correct, or explain your struggle with finding a pair of Roshes, or hell... even GREETING us, why should we give you any attention?

It's not me or anybody else trying to be elitist, but if you want something you have to show it.

Last edited:
So is the city pack dropping in the us or not? I'm ready to buy from overseas if not.

Also, is ID4shoes legit? Not a site, a seller

Just had to cycle through 20 pages of *sigh* ... the same thing over and over.

To those people with low post counts and low rep defending themselves, NOT EVERYBODY thinks you're a reseller.  But you simply have not done enough to prove that you aren't.  As I stated earlier, which people probably didn't even read because they're so busy asking questions that they can answer with only a few clicks, we have to see some sort of effort.

Sure, the easiest way to see the effort is with forum reputation, but for me -- I consider myself a noob too.  If you're not gonna take the time of day to do a mundane task like make sure what you say is grammatically correct, or explain your struggle with finding a pair of Roshes, or hell... even GREETING us, why should we give you any attention?

It's not me or anybody else trying to be elitist, but if you want something you have to show it.
Agree with you 100%

So is the city pack dropping in the us or not? I'm ready to buy from overseas if not.

Also, is ID4shoes legit? Not a site, a seller
im speaking with a nike.com online chat representative right now. he's saying since they've hit overseas they'll be making they're way soon

im speaking with a nike.com online chat representative right now. he's saying since they've hit overseas they'll be making they're way soon

I would honestly love for that to happen, but according to d e beatup's post yesterday, they are not coming here.. and I actually believe his info a lot more than anything I hear anywhere else

I would honestly love for that to happen, but according to d e beatup's post yesterday, they are not coming here.. and I actually believe his info a lot more than anything I hear anywhere else
to each their own. ill take word from a nike rep

I ordered on Friday and got my "We've shipped your order" email yesterday and the confirmation earlier Sat. morning.
Just ignore all that. It's just the way sneakers now go. People sleep and then their worn by a celeb and @#$ hits the fan.

I like the customs I wish I had that skill. The more it's not the typical "South Beach" customs it's cool.

For you that keep asking all the websites and HERE says the shoes should be releasing in April. Please be calm don't feed these Trolls bills. If I were you just keep up on the Twitter account and hey for me all the sneaker websites have Rosherun as a searched and I have one as a homepage on my laptop, ipod touch, and cell phone
laugh.gif
and the rest favorites and always checking them as bookmarks. Remember it Zappos is one spot that hasn't gotten their shipment in so just be calm and ready.
shipment of which colorways exactly

For you that keep asking all the websites and HERE says the shoes should be releasing in April. Please be calm don't feed these Trolls bills. If I were you just keep up on the Twitter account and hey for me all the sneaker websites have Rosherun as a searched and I have one as a homepage on my laptop, ipod touch, and cell phone
laugh.gif
and the rest favorites and always checking them as bookmarks. Remember it Zappos is one spot that hasn't gotten their shipment in so just be calm and ready.
shipment of which colorways exactly

It's true, nike reps sometimes (most of the time) have no clue what they're talking about . I'd hate to over pay but I guess at this point it's a gamble. If I wait they may never drop and sites that do have then now won't

Any Photoshop Members can whip me up a sample, i want to get the Bone wovens when they drop and have the sole given a multicolour speckle any thoughts?

to each their own. ill take word from a nike rep

lol I'm not stopping you. nike reps don't know their right from left sometimes. btw, de beatup's info is on point and has proven himself time and time again. so don't blame anyone when the city pack doesn't hit the us officially and you missed out waiting for it to happen

Back
Top Bottom