ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they actually released through NDC and FNL...they just sold fast and were taken off the site
I asked earlier in this thread if they were released on fnl. Usually when things sell out on fnl, the page for the shoe still stays up

Hearing all this talk about FBs being really tight, I might regret ordering the mints in my normal sz 10. Hopefully my Mid Tokyos coming in are TTS. I can only wait....*sigh* If the mints are too tight, I might just help out a broshe on here who missed out on them.

Hearing all this talk about FBs being really tight, I might regret ordering the mints in my normal sz 10. Hopefully my Mid Tokyos coming in are TTS. I can only wait....*sigh* If the mints are too tight, I might just help out a broshe on here who missed out on them.
I would love some help w the mints

any norcal(sacramento area) broshes? also does anyone have any info on the city pack coming out on ndc or just select nsw stores? 
I've called every store I can think of in the area and even stopped into quite a few over the last week. No one has any idea on the city pack. I'll let you know if anything changes. Good to see someone from the 916 in here.

Wait so let me get this straight guys. The roshe fb hasn't even released everywhere yet? Or are they out and Nike stores n NDC just not getting em yet?

Wait so let me get this straight guys. The roshe fb hasn't even released everywhere yet? Or are they out and Nike stores n NDC just not getting em yet?
They've been popping up in stores like Finishline and Shiekh within the last week. Mainly the west coast has them but they're starting to pop up at east coast locations. NDC and FNL had them up for sale online but they sold out same day they were posted. Check your local finishline if anything. Check other sites that have roshes you never know where they'll pop up.

The hate for the fb was unreal when pics first surfaced. Now all of the Rosheep are flocking and paying 200+ for their first Roshe. This is getting out of hand.

Yes "Rosheep"... Remember where you heard it first hahaha

Last edited:
Facebook group
well then i must know what secrets they are hiding that makes them create two different places 
nerd.gif

have you seen this thread?

Just posted a couple post on FB selling my J's. 
roll.gif

Pretty much done with the hype (kept my needs: Bordeaux 7 and XIs) and I'm getting so many bites from the young guns! Making room for more Roshes and a little more room in my bank account. 

Good choice, but the hype for J's is pretty much dead when you're talking about reselling (not counting DB's or any other limited crap). You'd just be getting your money back. I'd wait a couple years for when the prices go back up. But yeah, J's are dead in my book and I loved them :smh:

Has anyone else ordered their Roshes from NDC on Friday, March 22nd, and received a shipping notification already?  I got the order confirmation but no shipping. Thanks

Has anyone else ordered their Roshes from NDC on Friday, March 22nd, and received a shipping notification already?  I got the order confirmation but no shipping. Thanks
I ordered them on Friday also and havent received order confirmation either 

Back
Top Bottom