ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UK/EUTeam 5pointz.co.uk taking 'White Bone' and 'Night Stadium' pre-order

IG:Sagepicasso100

who are these members who's asking for help then ducking? post their name so i know who to avoid when i can help with some pickups.

There's a size 8 mint Shoe Palace 10 minutes away from me. PM me if you need a 8 i'll pick it up you or store info, South Bay area, San Jose North to be exact.
Thapointguy can you text me at the number I sent you in a pm, I "reached my maximum pm for the day" 

to each their own. ill take word from a nike rep

I'll take d e beatup's info over any Nike rep. Heck, a Nike rep on twitter even tweeted that the current Squadron Blue image on NDC is the correct one when we all know its not.

d e beatup's info on Roshes has always been on point. His intel and sources have been the most accurate.

Last edited:
The hate for the fb was unreal when pics first surfaced. Now all of the Rosheep are flocking and paying 200+ for their first Roshe. This is getting out of hand.

Yes "Rosheep"... Remember where you heard it first hahaha
'Rosheep'........GOOD ONE, SQUIDWARD!

I'll take d e beatup's info over any Nike rep. Heck, a Nike rep on twitter even tweeted that the current Squadron Blue image on NDC is the correct one when we all know its not.

d e beatup's info on Roshes has always been on point. His intel and sources have been the most accurate.

amen. thank you

Anyone looking for the "Knicks" CW (DEADSTOCK) in a size 12 RETAIL + SHIPPING let me know. If this against forum rules please delete, just trying to hook a NT member up.. send a PM thanks.

Last edited:
I ordered on Friday and got my "We've shipped your order" email yesterday and the confirmation earlier Sat. morning.
Just ignore all that. It's just the way sneakers now go. People sleep and then their worn by a celeb and @#$ hits the fan.

I like the customs I wish I had that skill. The more it's not the typical "South Beach" customs it's cool.

For you that keep asking all the websites and HERE says the shoes should be releasing in April. Please be calm don't feed these Trolls bills. If I were you just keep up on the Twitter account and hey for me all the sneaker websites have Rosherun as a searched and I have one as a homepage on my laptop, ipod touch, and cell phone :lol: and the rest favorites and always checking them as bookmarks. Remember it Zappos is one spot that hasn't gotten their shipment in so just be calm and ready.

Does that include the Sport Reds?

I really don't feel like paying $150+ from a reseller:smh:

Anyone looking for the city pack Hanon has them it come out to 100 bucks shipped. They have a free shipping code that expires today the code is shipfree

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom