ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

While everyone is wearing $200 Yeezy Roshes, I just found a pair of Roshe Trails for $29.99 at Nike Factory :wink:

Haha I got those same trails with a random groupon for $20.

The red on these Sirens are crazy. My favorite colorway used to be iggys, but i think i've changed my mind.

While everyone is wearing $200 Yeezy Roshes, I just found a pair of Roshe Trails for $29.99 at Nike Factory
wink.gif
whats the sku number on the all black trails? might have to do a stock locate and have them ship to me. really wanted the trails for those rainy days.

I feel like no one is here as much because like any thread, it gets to point where there are annoying post that go nowhere (i.e. new members with the same question). My two cents because I'm slowly drifting away from the thirsty lurks. :nerd:

Has anybody received shipping confirmation yet from ordering squadron blues on friday? I ordered mine friday night around 10pm EST and haven't received anything yet. In fact, the status still shows "submitted" However I've heard of ppl receiving shipping confirms last night

The grey canvas's are looking real good. Who's going to cop?
Pass for me. I still cannot get over my materials hump; the OGs simply destroyed my realistic expectations of comfort and spoiled me hard. I had the florals and was not very impressed, although I did not .5 size up like I should have with my slightly wider feet. They still felt amazing sockless, but not near OG level.

I'm holding out hope Nike will get their act together and get a simple grey/black mesh like Dylan Raasch's first interview photos. Grey/Black/Sail would be a dream come true for me. Anything grey/charcoal immediately has my attention.

Pass for me. I still cannot get over my materials hump; the OGs simply destroyed my realistic expectations of comfort and spoiled me hard. I had the florals and was not very impressed, although I did not .5 size up like I should have with my slightly wider feet. They still felt amazing sockless, but not near OG level.

I'm holding out hope Nike will get their act together and get a simple grey/black mesh like Dylan Raasch's first interview photos. Grey/Black/Sail would be a dream come true for me. Anything grey/charcoal immediately has my attention.

I'm in the same boat. Hoping that this can be done when they're on iD.

For anyone that's still on the hunt for OG colorways, check Urban Outfitters. I got an email from 'em this morning. I know people have been saying they've spotted Roshes in-stores for a while now, but maybe this email means they got a restock. Also, I'm not sure if this means they're getting Spring CWs too, but it's in-store only so it might be worth a shot to swing by your local store or give them a call. Hope this helps some people.

I'm in the same boat. Hoping that this can be done when they're on iD.

Agreed, I returned the tonals, just couldn't do it with that medieval armor mesh.

On another note, I wore my Jordan 3s to dinner with the gf, she said, "Aren't you uncomfortable & hot with those compared to the other light sneakers you wear?", I replied, "I feel like I"m wearing bricks, lol." :x

I feel like no one is here as much because like any thread, it gets to point where there are annoying post that go nowhere (i.e. new members with the same question). My two cents because I'm slowly drifting away from the thirsty lurks.
nerd.gif
Yeah, I mean, I still try and jump in where I can, but when I check on the thread and there are 300 new posts, most of the time any question has already been answered by the time I finish reading.  Plus, I'm in the Northeast, and there's very little actually in-store here for helping out with pickups and whatnot.

Nothing personal, guys/girls.

Yeah I am in CT. and the most I saw was a couple black sails at Urban Outfitters in Hartford that were just internet returns.

Back
Top Bottom