ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh Gawd.  I just got a text from another friend asking where I got my

"BRED" Roshes (he means Sirens)

Seriously are we now going to expect hearing even more LBJ and Jordan Brand color references?
Getting texts as well referring to them as "LBJ frees" and "Lebron runs"
mean.gif

any places that ship with a 7.5 iguana?

sucks having small feet

called bows and arrows and all gone

Last edited:
roshe runs are done! glad i got my og pairs. nike, you scary smart! hypebeasts are gonna be like you got them heat roshes too? hahah >::smh:

Last edited:
try oneness287.com

phone order though: (859) 276-2316  

not sure if they still have any
thanks

called either last week or monday and they were out, I'ved looked through everything except the last 2-3 pages and called any stores people have posted

i just looked through his feed and majority of the posts are asking what shoes they were  :smh:

:smh:

45213 likes & counting :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:smh:

AND SO IT BEGINS...

It will be easy to decipher the hypebeasts by how they ask for certain colors and not by its nicknames "sirens, Calypsos, cybers, etc.". This comment doesn't apply to everyone but its not far from the truth.

Basically...

one text i got was

"you kno where i can grab those red bron nikes bro???"

:lol:

1000 page thread by the weekend. Watch.

My DS Sails $xxxxx!

Just kidding lol... Lebum just added a cart full of HBs to the hype train...:smh:

Just breezing through this thread like I always do every couple days or so.

:lol: :smh: @ what will/has transpired from that Lebron IG pic.

Calypsos in my size are on ebay with 4 hours remaining and current bid at $140. Crying right now because I don't have the money to get them at the moment. Last pair I'll probably ever see in my size for a reasonable price. Sigh, gg :-(

I have my account where it show 100 post per page right now im at 165 I expect 200-300 more post by Saturday morning

it was only a matter of time people. but honestly we knew it was coming. soon these will be like a pair of chucks. everyone will have atleast one pair in their closet. i have my gf, family, coworkers and friends on them now. really what is not to like in this shoe?

Oh Gawd.  I just got a text from another friend asking where I got my

"BRED" Roshes (he means Sirens)

Seriously are we now going to expect hearing even more LBJ and Jordan Brand color references?

.......................................................................................................Bred roshe?

it was only a matter of time people. but honestly we knew it was coming. soon these will be like a pair of chucks. everyone will have atleast one pair in their closet. i have my gf, family, coworkers and friends on them now. really what is not to like in this shoe?
I don't post much in here, but I have 4 pairs and have been a fan since day one.... I think we knew the increase in popularity would (has) happened but Lebron posting that picture definitely will bring some unwanted and annoying attention to these. We'll just have to try to ignore all the ignorant posts that are sure to happen.

Guess I should probably pull the trigger now on the grey/purple on eBay

regardless of the roshe's new found fame... I will still cop colorways i like regardless. It'll be a little harder but.... 

Back
Top Bottom