ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i just looked through his feed and majority of the posts are asking what shoes they were 
mean.gif

when people see it's only $70, let's see where it takes us haha

mark the day...i already have dudes texting me asking arent those the shoes youve been wearing & were to cop a set

Im almost positive Nike told him to do that
Same here.  I have 3 friends that are Lebron shoe fanatics and I had 3 of them text me asking me where they can buy some Roshes since they knew I've been collecting for a year.  Jeez.

say hello to $500 pricetags for calypsos on ebay
You beat me to it.  If people thought Calypsos were high in price now, wait till the hype builds even more.  Now they'll be out of reach for most.  I'm glad I have my (2) 13s and I'm hanging on to them.  The one thing I am going to hate is when people ask...

"Yo!  Where can I cop dem "Tiffany Roshes?" Or "South Beach Roshes"

Last edited:
You beat me to it.  If people thought Calypsos were high in price now, wait till the hype builds even more.  Now they'll be out of reach for most.  I'm glad I have my (2) 13s and I'm hanging on to them.  The one thing I am going to hate is when people ask...

"Yo!  Where can I cope dem Tiffany Roshes?" Or "South Beach Roshes"
laugh.gif

only a matter of time...especially when the pink lace photo resurfaces :smh:

teals are the only og cw pair i dont have & thanks to LeBum i prbly will never have em cuz that x3 or x4 retail (or more :x)aint happening

Last edited:
If you guys are still looking, then check eBay and snatch it up now before word spreads about Lebron.  Today or tomorrow might be the only chance to snag them for semi-rape prices before KY jelly endorses the Calypsos and goes maximum penetration.

Last edited:

oh god...and i moved away from Jordan Brand to running shoes to escape the hype 
mean.gif

AND SO IT BEGINS...

It will be easy to decipher the hypebeasts by how they ask for certain colors and not by its nicknames "sirens, Calypsos, cybers, etc.". This comment doesn't apply to everyone but its not far from the truth.

Last edited:
Isn't lebron a size 18? Lets hope lebron likes these so much that he asks Nike to reproduce some color ways :lol:

AND SO IT BEGINS...

It will be easy to decipher the hypebeasts by how they ask for certain colors and not by its nicknames "sirens, Calypsos, cybers, etc.". This comment doesn't apply to everyone but its not far from the truth.

without a shodow of a doubt...

one text i got was

"you kno where i can grab those red bron nikes bro???"

"i kno you been rocking em but i thought you didnt like bron Mr. Chicago bulls" :lol:

Last edited:
i just looked through his feed and majority of the posts are asking what shoes they were 
mean.gif

when people see it's only $70, let's see where it takes us haha
Lol at the people who thing they're "free runners". As long as I get my spring cw's, I'll be happy. Never going to get calypso's at this point though
mean.gif

Found Cybers for 55 shipped! Pretty good condition. Waiting for it to get here.
Great price!

Welp...already got a couple people offering to buy my Sport Reds. How long until this thread blows up?

Even though I just started posting here last month, it was fun while it lasted, guys.

Oh Gawd.  I just got a text from another friend asking where I got my

"BRED" Roshes (he means Sirens)

Seriously are we now going to expect hearing even more LBJ and Jordan Brand color references?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom