ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thank you guys for the info on GrailStatus. Cop'd the last pair of the Knickerbockers and hit my my friend he cop'd the last Stadium Greens. If you want they still got a variety of the Sport Yellow! Quick Ship! #TeamRoshe Now someone help me find me a size 10 Siren Red! Thanks!
[/quotesize I've got a DS size 10 if anyone can get me a 9.5 >.

Yeah didn't mean to post that in there, so I apologize. It's my first time in here looking at the Roshe thread sorry to all.... Anyhow, those blue roshe's anyone know anything about them??

Yeah didn't mean to post that in there, so I apologize. It's my first time in here looking at the Roshe thread sorry to all.... Anyhow, those blue roshe's anyone know anything about them??
There's a bunch of blues we're waiting for.  There's the flyknit cool blues and the squadron blue OG coming in the spring pack.  We know the squadron is coming out in a month or so.  Flyknits nothing really confirmed.

Anybody know if Team Roshe is still taking applicants for March?  I don't remember seeing any +1s for anybody since they re-opened applications.

There's a bunch of blues we're waiting for.  There's the flyknit cool blues and the squadron blue OG coming in the spring pack.  We know the squadron is coming out in a month or so.  Flyknits nothing really confirmed.

Anybody know if Team Roshe is still taking applicants for March?  I don't remember seeing any +1s for anybody since they re-opened applications.
*FlyWIRE, right? Unless if I'm way out of the loop suddenly. Nike has so much going on to try and keep track of.

Yeah it is. Just post your app here. 

A size 12 of the black sails popped up on Zappos. 1 left in stock. Next day shipping, can't beat that. Will wear my current black sails more often now. 
nthat.gif

Don't think so to my knowledge. It's usually the first of every month, and maybe a handful of people only applied this month, due to the updated requirements to keep it more professional and less compacted to the group. Going to hold out until next month's application process.

Even King James just tweeted that Roshes are ultra comfy and can wear them with anything, and that he's ordering 100 pairs!  LMFAO 
laugh.gif

you serious?  oh god, there goes an easy spring cw release
Unfortunately yes.  He's wearing the Sport Reds.  Man here come the hypebeasts jumping on the bandwagon and swiping stock during releases.  D@mn you Lebron!  I love you as a b- ball player but man it's now going to be an even worse every man for himself situation. 

Last edited:
Saw that LBJ IG post...cried a little but lets be real. It's not going to blow up any more than it already has in the last 2 months.

As long as you put in some effort you should be able to pick up the pairs you want especially since the upcoming releases are GR's

mark the day...i already have dudes texting me asking arent those the shoes youve been wearing & were to cop a set

Im almost positive Nike told him to do that

glad i have doubles of what i like already

if the hype train wasnt here already get ready

Last edited:
mark the day...i already have dudes texting me asking arent those the shoes youve been wearing & were to cop a set

Im almost positive Nike told him to do that
forreal!  i got texted and tagged in the post numerous times by numerous people asking if those were the shoes i've been wearing this whole time

they hype just grew. Did anyone see LBJ's instagram post?
Here's the IG link if anybody haven't seen it: 

The hype is coming, King James is rocking a pair of $70 shoes and that just proves how awesome this shoe is! 
roll.gif

EDIT: someone was a bit faster than me with the picture haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom