ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bout to cop my first pair off of Eastbay.

How do the black sails fit? I'm hearing people say they run big while others say go 1/2 size down

I'm a size 13.5 with wide feet don't know whether to get 13 or 14 fuuuuu :rolleyes

Last edited:
Roshe 2 samples. Credit to @thetipoff_sd on instagram
These kind of remind me of Ronnie Fieg's "Salmon toe edition" Asics collabo except without a massive logo on the toe box.  Maybe that ginormous swoosh on the toebox will grow on me, but for now I'm just not digging it.  Put that swoosh in its original Location and you can call it a wrap!  I would be on board if they did it that way!

Last edited:
shout out to akosaka for getting some mangos to me from japan.  sent him payment as a paypal gift and I got them in the mail within a week. very trustworthy and I'm probably going to order from him again.  thanks man!

shout out to akosaka for getting some mangos to me from japan.  sent him payment as a paypal gift and I got them in the mail within a week. very trustworthy and I'm probably going to order from him again.  thanks man!

Glad to see there are still some honest sellers who still look out for people. How much did your pair come to with shipping if you don't mind me asking?

Glad to see there are still some honest sellers who still look out for people. How much did your pair come to with shipping if you don't mind me asking?
it was $140 after shipping.  also there are iguanas on ebay for $70 with free shipping in sizes 8, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.  if anyone needs the link, pm me as i dont think i can post ebay links here.

Akosaka is TR he is as legit as they come and has been hooking people up for 8 months on here.  Glad you got your mangos!

used calypsos selling on ebay for over $250. too rich for my blood. love the red ones i got off eastbay when u could still use the 20% off

Damn I sold mine for $150 9/10 last summer because I have Clae sneakers in the same colorway. Didn't miss them as my Reds & Cybers hold me down. But damn, $250, now I'm feeling some remorse. :x

Mangos in a 10 would make life complete.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the info on GrailStatus. Cop'd the last pair of the Knickerbockers and hit my my friend he cop'd the last Stadium Greens. If you want they still got a variety of the Sport Yellow! Quick Ship! #TeamRoshe Now someone help me find me a size 10 Siren Red! Thanks!

Should I buy these samples for $120?

Bout to cop my first pair off of Eastbay.

How do the black sails fit? I'm hearing people say they run big while others say go 1/2 size down

I'm a size 13.5 with wide feet don't know whether to get 13 or 14 fuuuuu :rolleyes

They fit true to size and we suggest you order your normal shoe size.

EastbayRep - Dan

Damn I sold mine for $150 9/10 last summer because I have Clae sneakers in the same colorway. Didn't miss them as my Reds & Cybers hold me down. But damn, $250, now I'm feeling some remorse. :x

Mangos in a 10 would make life complete.

I feel you man. I sold mine DS for $130 shipped on ebay when they first came out. The hype is real!

Last edited:
Size 11 Black/Anthracite on Eastbay/Footaction/Champs. Just snagged the 10! Get 'em while they're hot...feeling good after I slept a moment too long on a 10.5 on Zappos a few days ago.

edit: Man, this game moves so quick! Nike best have plenty of those spring lineup ready - they'll get gobbled up right quick. Fixing to feas! Huge thank you to this community's wisdom and insight into the Roshe world and it's happenings for a simpleton like me to be able to join in on the action.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the info on GrailStatus. Cop'd the last pair of the Knickerbockers and hit my my friend he cop'd the last Stadium Greens. If you want they still got a variety of the Sport Yellow! Quick Ship! #TeamRoshe Now someone help me find me a size 10 Siren Red! Thanks!
Nice... I got mine too!

I have an extra pair of DS Roshe Khakis if anyone is looking for them size 9, don't mean to push them on here, but PM me if interested.
403e9c7b_rosherunkhakinrg.jpeg

Anyhow, does anyone have a release date on the new roshe line-up?

Back
Top Bottom