ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah, It will bring some fools in but the hype is still on jays. Hopefully it doesn't make these spring releases too hard.

One of the workers at 21 mercer had the Tokyo city pack on, real smooth in person. Don't look as high as trails...

As long as, NB don't bump up the price on the shoes I will be good. Price was the icing on the cake. Also, as long as, I get the spring CW I want I will be good. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Wow there's some serious overreaction to LBJ here. This thread is turning into a circus. Please move on folks.

Anyways, can't wait til the total crimson pair releases, only pair I'm looking forward to. Maybe the squadrons...

Yeah, this is definitely going to have an effect.  Is it as widespread as we're all making it out to be? Maybe. Maybe not.

Regardless: TAKE COVER, HERE COME THE HYPEBEASTS.  THEY SILENTLY HOVER AROUND THE THREAD,  WAITING TO POUNCE ON RELEASE INFO. AND YOU WON'T HEAR THEM COMING UNTIL YOU CHECK EASTBAY AND REALIZE THE FSR IS ALL GONE

Time to troll the s*** out of this forum then. Now posting various shoe vendors that sell roshes. Hypebeats, we know about you. Dont buy shoes unless they popular. 

I knew that the "Popped a molly" video on youtube was a sign from above.. 
mean.gif

man i was wondering why there was over 100 posts within a few hours today....i'm not bummed that they're gonna be hyped up but just that there's more people that are gonna cop them...hopefully nike will increase production if not...fuh

Funny I bought two pairs of the khakis, reds, and iguanas and my phone blew up when LBJ instagrammed that picture friends wanting to buy them off of me SMH

Friend picked up the OGs at Urban Outfitters today. He said there were a good number of sizes available. I know this was mentioned a few pages back, but they're still out there.

UH-MAZING. Really nice photo here too. Makes me just want to pull the trigger right now. Can anyone give me a little details on the differences in the mesh for the tonal/split Roshes compared to the OGs?
To me the tonals feel smoother, softer and are roomier. They look almost shiny sometimes tho. And the mesh is like a tighter weave, with less holes and gaps like the og mesh. Check out some on feet videos on youtube and you can kind of see the stone/volts look almost silver. Thats the main reason i didnt pick em up

Can someone let me know how the Classic Stone/Volt's look in person? Online they look anywhere from the color of light sand to grey. I am hoping they are the cement grey color you would find on the elephant print of the Jordan IIIs. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone let me know how the Classic Stone/Volt's look in person? Online they look anywhere from the color of light sand to grey. I am hoping they are the cement grey color you would find on the elephant print of the Jordan IIIs. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!
stone/volts
My Fave out of those 4, actually i like the stone/volt much in person i didnt know that it would look good at first i was hesitating to get it but i really love it.

Back
Top Bottom