ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i hate any & everyone with the teals.... until i get my sz & i think i hate ronnie a lil more because i had those 2 in my clamps from hype & they wouldnt budge or bend for me at all ... MAD LAWRYS I AM
Sorry!! 
embarassed.gif
 BUT then again I'm not. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 Haha.
My package from Australia arrived today also....
Nice! As long as you got the shoes! Box is a box. 
tongue.gif

Dark Royals came today from Urban Outfitters :pimp:

all of my roshes now, except for my sirens, which I lost while I was drunk :smh:

Sorry!! :wow:  BUT then again I'm not. :evil: :evil: :evil:  Haha.
Nice! As long as you got the shoes! Box is a box. :tongue:

Ron you got yours from HYPE right? Did you got a sticker on the insole that said upper non leather, linning non leather...etc? I try to peal that off but it seems like I will damage the insole if I do.

Got some good news for those trying to find the Dark Royals (Knicks) cw.

Just left the Attic in Buena Park and the employees there said that tomorrow all three SoCal locations (Buena Park, SD & Alhambra) will be receiving a FSR up to 13 in the Knicks cw. They won't go on sale till Friday in store, and yes they will accept phone orders as well. And for retail ($70). 

I'm not a fan of this color, but if you are, I would recommend giving them a call tomorrow to confirm they received them.

They're already on the site saying "phone order only"

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/search.asp?keyword=roshe+run&search=GO

contact #'s - http://www.attic2zoo.com/contact.html

Good luck!

Ron you got yours from HYPE right? Did you got a sticker on the insole that said upper non leather, linning non leather...etc? I try to peal that off but it seems like I will damage the insole if I do.
Yeah I saw them on all the soles. I haven't tried removing them yet! I'm afraid to now, haha. I was wondering why the heck they're in there. I don't need to know what's NOT leather. 
laugh.gif

Use code 15OFF for 15% off.

Total = $76.46
Good stuff, bro bro!  That's what I call teamwork!  Glad the ones that missed out were able to cop today.  Let's keep this community going, ya'll!

You're welcome, Proto.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Got some good news for those trying to find the Dark Royals (Knicks) cw.

Just left the Attic in Buena Park and the employees there said that tomorrow all three SoCal locations (Buena Park, SD & Alhambra) will be receiving a FSR up to 13 in the Knicks cw. They won't go on sale till Friday in store, and yes they will accept phone orders as well. And for retail ($70). 

I'm not a fan of this color, but if you are, I would recommend giving them a call tomorrow to confirm they received them.

They're already on the site saying "phone order only"

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/search.asp?keyword=roshe+run&search=GO

contact #'s - http://www.attic2zoo.com/contact.html

Good luck!
Thanks, man!  Will have to follow up on this.  Rep'd!

sorry about the fakes just got excited on that new womens colorway coming out and saw it on an asian site. some of those shoes do look like the ones listed unreleased on the first page. Guess they all fakes of what can possibly be coming out. Idk just now 2 womens colorways for sure. Sorry again for false hopes

got my first pair in today. i decided to wear them for my run and i must say these are amazing. they feel great. the sole is comfortable and the mesh just gives your foot so much freedom. i dont think i'm wearing them to run anymore tho...i think i was just excited to get them and beasted :lol:

i went with a size 9.5 and its fits fine but i'm curious to see how a 9 fits

Last edited:
Question, they are in fact fakes, you can tell from the tag( not in the picture) and the box. However, I don't know the quality of them or anything though. You want take one for the team?
my friend bought a pair of fakes lol. from what i saw and felt, the mesh was harder and the sole and swoosh were rubberier. comfort is about the same but the sole looks like it would melt in hot weather hahaha.

Dark Royals came today from Urban Outfitters
pimp.gif

all of my roshes now, except for my sirens, which I lost while I was drunk
mean.gif
requesting story of how you lost my fave colorway :[ :[

edit: i want to throw those tan laces on the iguanas to see how they would look

Last edited:
Use code 15OFF for 15% off.

Total = $76.46
Good stuff, bro bro!  That's what I call teamwork!  Glad the ones that missed out were able to cop today.  Let's keep this community going, ya'll!

You're welcome, Proto.
wink.gif
Yup. Repped for you with that link. Helped me get my sz 9 after UO cancelled my order over the weekend. UO be trolling cancelling my order and still having sz 9 up for sale on their website.

Hope S4U doesn't cancel mines. I placed an order and went back to check the item and sz 9 was immediately sold out.

It's probably a bad move but I'm skipping the Charcoal 7's aka "Raptors" and Crimson Foams releasing this weekend and picking up 3 pairs of Roshes (The Knicks colorway included). I even have an RSVP at NikeLA for the foams. So just a heads up if you live near NikeLA and wear a sz 9, there will be at least one left over pair of foams after 1pm on Friday lol.

Last edited:
^ thanks guys. i was able to cop the last size 10. i now have all the available men's colorways and will post pics of my collection and reapply for team roshe when the knicks come in.

Last edited:
got my first pair in today. i decided to wear them for my run and i must say these are amazing. they feel great. the sole is comfortable and the mesh just gives your foot so much freedom. i dont think i'm wearing them to run anymore tho...i think i was just excited to get them and beasted
laugh.gif

i went with a size 9.5 and its fits fine but i'm curious to see how a 9 fits
Nice!  I started running in my very first pair, too, which was almost 3 months ago.  To this day, they're still holding up just fine and I run about 2 miles, 4 times a week.  For a "supposed" casual running shoe, they are very durable and hold up extremely well.

Yup. Repped for you with that link. Helped me get my sz 9 after UO cancelled my order over the weekend. UO be trolling cancelling my order and still having sz 9 up for sale on their website.

Hope S4U doesn't cancel mines. I placed an order and went back to check the item and sz 9 was immediately sold out.

It's probably a bad move but I'm skipping the Charcoal 7's aka "Raptors" and Crimson Foams releasing this weekend and picking up 3 pairs of Roshes (The Knicks colorway included). I even have an RSVP at NikeLA for the foams. So just a heads up if you live near NikeLA and wear a sz 9, there will be at least one left over pair of foams after 1pm on Friday lol.
Word.  Glad we could all come together and hook each other up.  With the help of the coupon code you provided, I was able to purchase a pair for a friend.  Hopefully, my order doesn't get cancelled either.  Don't worry, it wasn't for a size 9.  Haha.

You're welcome to all that thanked me for providing the link.  I try to help out the fellow Roshe-heads when I can.  Just know... if you see any size 13's, let a brotha know!  :smile:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

adding on to questions:

female colorways: footlocker, eastbay, footaction (mainly sprites and challenge reds)

male colorways (in store only): footaction (cybers), athlete's foot (sport red, siren, sail, cyber varies with each location)

has this been confirmed from a reputable source? and when? i was thinking about doubling up or maybe even getting 3 pairs of the cybers since they are my favorite colorway but if they are being released again in greater quantities in the near future, ill probably wait to cop for retail :smokin

requesting story of how you lost my fave colorway :[ :[

edit: i want to throw those tan laces on the iguanas to see how they would look

honestly, i got drunk and i guess i threw them some where lol. the next morning was like the hangover trying to find my things :smh:

Back
Top Bottom