ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For my L.A. peeps, Shiekhshoes @ the South Bay Galleria has some siren reds and speed yellows in stock.  Give 'em a call if you're hunting - it's worth checking out.

(310) 370-5334

Just called a BUNCH of stores in search of Roshe's and discovered some upsetting news.  Someone at Nike Santa Monica told me to expect the next line of Men's colorways in the Holiday season, which is like, two months away!  Apparently, Nike didn't expect Roshe's to be this successful, so the supply cannot meet the demand currently.

I also talked to a sneaker boutique owner for a lil' while, and he told me the same thing.  He's placed orders for more Men's Roshe's, but he probably won't receive them until November.  Undefeated L.A. told me that the soonest they might have more Men's Roshe's is in the Fall.

If all the above is true, we're in for a Roshe drought for quite some time.  Keep hunting, though!  You never know what might pop up.

Heads up:  Foot Land Sports in Downtown L.A. has knicks colorway in 9.5 - (213) 626-0181.

i hate any & everyone with the teals.... until i get my sz & i think i hate ronnie a lil more because i had those 2 in my clamps from hype & they wouldnt budge or bend for me at all ... MAD LAWRYS I AM

Last edited:
just confirmed that my first pair of roshes have been delivered and are waiting for me at home. really excited to get back and try them on to see how they fit/feel. congrats to the guy who landed the calypsos. i'm still searching but cant find them anywhere :x can someone point me in the right direction?

your best bet to find teals right now is ebay.  definitely wont find them in any stores whatsoever

Just got these in from hypeDC! Took about two weeks going from hype to my connect and my connect to me. Came in just in time for apps too! I am unofficially done with this shoe until some new CW's come out.

I don't know why, but my camera always captures the colors differently. 

Jealous my friend of a friend didnt know how to speak english or follow directions i told him to order 3 pairs size 10 from website and he goes instore and picks up only one that they had at the store and forgets about the other 2. Sooo.... yeah i guess im happy and sad at the same time cause now they sold out online

What'd a good price to pay for them?
that's a good question, it has changed since the release.  first people thought $120 was way too high. a month later $150 seemed to be the highest they were going for.  i bought mine for $150 shipped from australia.  not my ideal price for these, but glad i pulled the tigger.  hypedc, last store to have them on shelves, is finally dry.  have not seem them anywhere.  ebay price is  anywhere from $200-$250.  would not be surprised if they went to $300 by the end of the year.  keeping mine on ice till i find a good time to break them out, for now my tiffany customs should suffice 
happy.gif

honestly, not to put you down or anyone looking for calypsos, i would just look forward to new colorways.  not sure if nike can top the original 6 or 7 colorways (depending if you consider mangos part of the initial release).  but im sure they will come up with some thing good in the near future (not referring to the premiums lol). resell is just too damn high for calypsos. 
mean.gif

Damb bro you coulda hooked a broshe up with that 12 :smh:
i would of had more but my friend of a friend didnt understand to order more to justify for the high shipping cost. Thats what sucks when you go with a middle man when the middle man dont realize how limited these calypsos are. I was pissed but then at least i got my one and only. now im waiting for it to be shipped to my door. im playing the waiting game

inside scoop for you teamroshe guys finishline will be getting two roshe run female colorways for the first time

adding on to questions:

female colorways: footlocker, eastbay, footaction (mainly sprites and challenge reds)

male colorways (in store only): footaction (cybers), athlete's foot (sport red, siren, sail, cyber varies with each location)

Last edited:
adding on to questions:

female colorways: footlocker, eastbay, footaction (mainly sprites and challenge reds)

male colorways (in store only): footaction (cybers), athlete's foot (sport red, siren, sail, cyber varies with each location)

need some blk/sails.

Back
Top Bottom