ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

511881-015
grey/jade

My package from Australia arrived today also....

However...

No box lol!!! Can't complain though since its a gift.

ive checked multiple sites what we thought was fake roshe runs are actual colorways cause all the product numbers are the same on each site. Why cant AMERICA get these lol

Grey/Blue's are :smokin

Roshe's feel so good without socks.

Question about the insole. Is it really Lunarlon material or just generic foam material? To me it seems like they just dyed some insoles yellow and called it lunarlon. Still comfy tho

ive checked multiple sites what we thought was fake roshe runs are actual colorways cause all the product numbers are the same on each site. Why cant AMERICA get these lol

Question, they are in fact fakes, you can tell from the tag( not in the picture) and the box. However, I don't know the quality of them or anything though. You want take one for the team?

Last edited:
Question, they are in fact fakes, you can tell from the tag( not in the picture) and the box. However, I don't know the quality of them or anything though. You want take one for the team?

i may take one for the team. could be fake but the construction on these are fairly simple it could be just as good as what we have. I only need iguana size10 and i have all the mens colorways so i might try these out

i may take one for the team. could be fake but the construction on these are fairly simple it could be just as good as what we have. I only need iguana size10 and i have all the mens colorways so i might try these out

Where did you find them and how much are they going for? Just don't want you to get rip off.

The rookies should do some research before posting pics of alleged new colorways.

I may be a rookie but i do have leaks with certain retailers and i know of two women colorways that are coming out and colorcode so thats what striked my interest to search and i found one women colorway with those other mens colorways on same page so if the women is legit then why would the mens on that page be fake. there goes my rookie info

Nice pick up on the Calypsos Kevin! 

Even though the Volt fakes look good i'm not going to be purchasing any fakes from those sites. I'll just keep hoping Nike releases them officially 
happy.gif

Nice pick up on the Calypsos Kevin! 

Even though the Volt fakes look good i'm not going to be purchasing any fakes from those sites. I'll just keep hoping Nike releases them officially :D

Yeah finally got my 2nd pair in, but my friend must not realize original shoe boxes are important too haha...:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom