ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

more than satisfied with my first pair. might actually rock them again tomorrow. anybody know where i can find laces for these? seriously tho...curious to see how some glow in the dark laces would look like on these? reminiscent of the yeezy 2

Last edited:
^^^ do you guys think the material is going to be that stiff to keep its shape?
Who knows. These two premium colorways weren't even concepts before, so this could be a totally different shoe. I read an article that said the outsole was "Lunar based" so they could be shooting for real high prices here if that's true. Either way, I'm not sure these are even legit yet, but we'll see come October.

EDIT: Thinking about ordering a 0.5 size down in the Liquid Limes, but I'm not sure if I want to risk it on a Women's Roshe...

Last edited:
Who knows. These two premium colorways weren't even concepts before, so this could be a totally different shoe. I read an article that said the outsole was "Lunar based" so they could be shooting for real high prices here if that's true. Either way, I'm not sure these are even legit yet, but we'll see come October.

EDIT: Thinking about ordering a 0.5 size down in the Liquid Limes, but I'm not sure if I want to risk it on a Women's Roshe...
i was forced to go 1/2 size down, and i have to wear them without socks

Sigh.. Does anyone know how long the US Customs keeps a package for? The package was supposed to be at my door yesterday, but I still haven't received it. It seems like 

I ordered some hot punches for my gf on Aug 14th and the seller did not ship the item until the 24th. Then it gets stuck in SF.

:frown: Please tell me this is normal because I'm dying waiting for it to be delivered...  
sick.gif

grey purple? where did you see that? mens? so many questions??

on the first page, grey upper with purple sole.

really hoping to find them in a womens 11.5/12 but it seems they're only available in asia right now and i'm sure that size is never offered there.

on the first page, grey upper with purple sole.
really hoping to find them in a womens 11.5/12 but it seems they're only available in asia right now and i'm sure that size is never offered there.
Yup. Highest size I've seen online is a 9.0, which leads me to assume it's an Asia-only release.

Got some good news for those trying to find the Dark Royals (Knicks) cw.

Just left the Attic in Buena Park and the employees there said that tomorrow all three SoCal locations (Buena Park, SD & Alhambra) will be receiving a FSR up to 13 in the Knicks cw. They won't go on sale till Friday in store, and yes they will accept phone orders as well. And for retail ($70). 

I'm not a fan of this color, but if you are, I would recommend giving them a call tomorrow to confirm they received them.

They're already on the site saying "phone order only"

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/search.asp?keyword=roshe+run&search=GO

contact #'s - http://www.attic2zoo.com/contact.html

Good luck!
Just placed my order for a size 13, and it went through.  Hopefully, it doesn't get canceled!  The representative on the phone said it was their last 13 left!  Phew!

Thanks again, BigPoint!

more than satisfied with my first pair. might actually rock them again tomorrow. anybody know where i can find laces for these? seriously tho...curious to see how some glow in the dark laces would look like on these? reminiscent of the yeezy 2
http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/FeetPeople_Glow_Flat_Laces_Red_Argyle

That site also has round laces which fit perfectly on the Roshes......36" round.  I get all my roshe laces from there.  

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_60

Hey guys I need some help finding a size 9 in either the black/white or challenge red color way. Is there any sites that still have them for close to retail? Thanks guys!

Are you really looking for the challenge red womens colorway or do you mean the sport red?

Challenge Red Womens - available in size 9 at shoebacca under retail and there is a 10% discount code out there.

Black/White - Sails Mens? - Your best bet is ebay, not even rmkstore or kicks-crew have this color left.

If your looking for the black/white womens - well thats also available at shoebacca.

What are Roshe's running price wise in your local area?

I had this guy off Craigslist trying to sell me DS Stadium Greens for $120, I told him, "I can find them at retail from an overseas site, and I just have to pay extra shipping which would come out to $95 - $100".

I think the guy got a little offended..hahahah!

Seems like voting has stopped, which is fine.  The votes seem to have a consensus with this design.  No worries for those who voted on another design, im sure there will be more shirt runs in the future.  However, as a request from gtfan I spaced out team and roshe.  Let me know what you guys think.  vote 1 or 2 and hopefully the order will be out tomorrow or today.  I will PM those who PM'ed me about the shirts.  Also this is pretty much the final mockup.

final back side

I had this guy off Craigslist trying to sell me DS Stadium Greens for $120, I told him, "I can find them at retail from an overseas site, and I just have to pay extra shipping which would come out to $95 - $100".
should still be $70 for retail

it's different all over it seems. cali still has some but it's getting harder to find them at retail, while I can go into philly and get any cw except red/iguana/calypso for $52*. I don't think $100 is an insane amount to spend for a pair at this time, but some would disagree.

* please do not pm me, I will ignore it as I am no longer living in the area myself.

it's different all over it seems. cali still has some but it's getting harder to find them at retail, while I can go into philly and get any cw except red/iguana/calypso for $52*. I don't think $100 is an insane amount to spend for a pair at this time, but some would disagree.

* please do not pm me, I will ignore it as I am no longer living in the area myself.

I offered the guy $95. He then says, "go buy overseas then" - HAHAHA!

Dark Royals came today from Urban Outfitters :pimp:

Just left Packer Shoes in Teaneck, NJ. They have these available. Didnt ask what kind of size run they have available. I just picked up a size 8 for retail $70. Give them a call they may ship Im not sure. I also picked up the Fed Vapor NYC 9s.

Anyone who ordered from RMKstore:

Did you ship double boxed for the extra $10? Should I ship a pair that way?

Back
Top Bottom