ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ordered a Sz 8.5 and 9.5 at 9:30 EST and says processing still hopefully it doesn't get cancelled

Last edited:
Cancelled my FNL order. I'll just cop at NikeTown and wait for my other two Canvas Roshes to come in tomorrow and next week. Time to enjoy the warm weather in all these new Roshes.

All the people purchasing from nike this morning dont forget to use your ebates account if u have one....you will get 6% cash back...if you currently  do not have a ebates account sign up below

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LXGgM5QvdrJwRosb/VApGQ==
How much have you made from NT members signing up through your referral link?

I see you spammin that url 
nerd.gif

And the reselling has begun. Some dude in south florida was trying to sell v2's for $100 meetup. homeboy got flamed he removed his post from the team roshe marketplace....damn shame...

so i used my ebates account, what happens next? also i was logged in on NDC at the time of my purchase, isnt shipping free for members?

And the reselling has begun. Some dude in south florida was trying to sell v2's for $100 meetup. homeboy got flamed he removed his post from the team roshe marketplace....damn shame...
Marketplace is on facebook?

I think if I miss out on the Grapes or Plats I'm copping both Stratas and v2s

Speaking of FNL cancellations...

I don't even know why I keep coming back to support them. :smh:

What was those cancellations for? Have you check and make sure all your info matches up letter by letter, number by number? Specially your billing and shipping info. Make sure they exactly the same.

so i used my ebates account, what happens next? also i was logged in on NDC at the time of my purchase, isnt shipping free for members?
not mistaken any orders over 100 is free shipping. Once ebates verifies the order they will send you a email letting you know how much cash back you earned for the purchase

Back
Top Bottom