ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A little off topic here lol a US size 10.5 converts to what in UK size ? Any help would appreciate it .. Sole haeaven has it as UK 9 equal US 10 but I check online and it says UK 10 equals US 10.5 ? Wouldn't it be a UK 9.5 equals a US 10.5 ? Idk I'm confused any help ?

That's correct, UK size 9.5 would be US 10.5.

When looking at overseas size charts, make sure you are looking at the right brand. I believe brands like PUMA are only a .5 size difference.

Hope that helps!

I am glad my habit of staying up until 2AM paid off haha.

Estimated delivery date is 5/9, but that's just a guess, I will wait patiently for the UPS tracking number
smokin.gif

Big shout out to GANOBEE for the link and questioning whether they were Mango's or Beaches haha, repped bro!
haha no prob, i was hoping someone said it was mangos v1 it would of been copped automatic.

Times like these when I would really love to have a swoosh account. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
hmm im glad im a size 11..i orderd my pair at 630ish westcoast time..n bro got a size 13 round 700 we got confirmations...

i hate paying for shipping, but damn taking chances at this point, just glad as hell to get a pair. but is NDC trolling with that photo or what?

I've heard the horror stories about display pairs, no insoles, no box, etc. I took the risk but was just more curious as to how long it actually took to be shipped. Sails need to hurry up!
I feel you man. Once I place an order, im already WAITING for shipping confirmation, then WAITING for them to get to my house, and then WAIT for the right time to wear em. Haha. Its a waiting game...

i hate paying for shipping, but damn taking chances at this point, just glad as hell to get a pair. but is NDC trolling with that photo or what?

i had that issue with the womens black speckled pair, so i just bought 2 pairs to get free shipping and returned 1 pair. i work near a niketown so it wasn't a hassle.

Also, never got a cancellation email from FNL, hopefully that means I'm good. Tempted to cop of NDC just for insurance tho. 

I don't think so b/c they had same type of pics up for the gammas, tarps , & squads for awhile then changed them.

Now i hope i get canceled from FL since i pulled the trigger on NDC now. Knowing my luck it won't get canceled.
Size 11..... pm.

So whats the deal with FNL cancellations. Was it on multiple orders or random people? My Order is still processing.

Besides the V2's dropping, CitySole has the grey DFW's for $85, if it hasn't been posted yet. Not sure about shipping. And congrats to those that copped their V2's, waiting for friday for mine. (Payday can't come any sooner...)

Call it karma. I was low key irritated when I found out earlier I had to stay up and take care of my blacked out girl yacking all over.

But once I got the text regarding the NDC link for beaches.... I had to bust out the phone and cop. I hope no karma comes to me as I dropped her hair to finish checking out faster using both hands.

Call it karma. I was low key irritated when I found out earlier I had to stay up and take care of my blacked out girl yacking all over.

But once I got the text regarding the NDC link for beaches.... I had to bust out the phone and cop. I hope no karma comes to me as I dropped her hair to finish checking out faster using both hands.
The life of a true sneaker-head.

Last edited:
So whats the deal with FNL cancellations. Was it on multiple orders or random people? My Order is still processing.

Finishline has been notorious for cancelling orders. I must say though they have been a lot better in the past year or so.

However, I'm starting to believe the reason for some cancellations were due to CC info, Shipping info, and the like, not all matching completely. I've heard FNL is pretty strict with that criteria.

Can anyone who has received a cancellation notice confirm?

Finishline has been notorious for cancelling orders. I must say though they have been a lot better in the past year or so.

However, I'm starting to believe the reason for some cancellations were due to CC info, Shipping info, and the like, not all matching completely. I've heard FNL is pretty strict with that criteria.

Can anyone who has received a cancellation notice confirm?
gotcha! Can't beat 54.99 FNL WC deal! Hope everyone cops.

Alright finally signing off, I bet when I wake up...this thread will have jumped about 7 pages/200+ posts haha

Back
Top Bottom