ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anybody needs size 10 Rosherun FB yeezy, there is a seller on eBay knekbreakers0818 that has them for $110 shipped from Texas. Hopefully this helps some people. His feedback looks good, 400+ transactions 99% feedback.

Finishline has been notorious for cancelling orders. I must say though they have been a lot better in the past year or so.

However, I'm starting to believe the reason for some cancellations were due to CC info, Shipping info, and the like, not all matching completely. I've heard FNL is pretty strict with that criteria.

Can anyone who has received a cancellation notice confirm?

Yup happened to me before.. A few months ago, I bought 3 consecutive shoe releases and they were all cancelled. At first, I didn't think of nothing to it since they were Jordan releases. I thought it's just FNL being FNL. Then the 3rd time I ordered some nike free's that doesn't sell out quick. They got cancelled too, so I finally called in to see what's going on. Called CSR to find out that my shipping address and billing address didn't match up. Then I recalled that my gf tried ordering some shoes prior to all the cancellations using my account for WC points, and she tried using her CC.

I made 2 orders with FNL this morning at like 8am PST for the V2s. No cancellations yet.

Either way, just copped again x2 on NDC in case. Return policies are an amazing thing. 
roll.gif

Is NDC the only ones getting size 7s? Do zappos and other retailers get small sizes? Never looked for them until now.

i got the confirmation from FNL and no cancellations yet either..im hope it doesnt get cancelled. placed my order in at 630ish pst yesterday.

that stock picture will definitely deter any hypebeasts looking to cash in on this. i copped two pairs to avoid shipping charges. im near a NikeTown so it aint nothing to a gangsta.

cant wait to bust these babys out though. they looking like a beautiful summer shoe. thanks roshe thread, always in the clutch,

haha yeah how did this slip through all of us?! damn, now i really hope my FNL order didnt get cancelled. :smh:

Was able to add a 10 to my cart. Not sold out.

Not buying it either.

Also, never got a cancellation email from FNL, hopefully that means I'm good. Tempted to cop of NDC just for insurance tho. 

I have a 10 in my cart just in case I get that cancellation. I'd rather cop from FNL with my wcr though. It's a $24 difference. Oh well, it's good that everyone that got cancellations can cop their pair(s) now.

Back
Top Bottom