ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Someone that's familiar with ebates if I already purchased shoes from nike without logging onto my girlfriends ebates account is there a way to get some money back after the purchase? Is there a way to put in past purchases? Thanks in advance

Someone that's familiar with ebates if I already purchased shoes from nike without logging onto my girlfriends ebates account is there a way to get some money back after the purchase? Is there a way to put in past purchases? Thanks in advance

I dont think there is, you have to go to the store through the link that ebates provides. its how they track your purchase.

Nope

Just got off the phone with FNL...and both my size 10's v2's are gonna ship either today or tomorrow

^ Great, meaning my size 10 is either in the same situation...or being cancelled. :lol:

Since UO cancelled my Sail order, is it confirmed they're going to be a GR in the summer again? Thanks.

Just gonna return my Mango V2s to Livestock in Canada. The struggle. They should be hitting Niketown soon so I'll just pick up a pair for $40+.

hey quick question, does anyone have an idea how to black out the nike swoosh like this on the toe area? I still have white glue residue on mine. If you guys can PM me would any insight on how to do this it would greatly be appreciated. Thank you 

Just gonna return my Mango V2s to Livestock in Canada. The struggle. They should be hitting Niketown soon so I'll just pick up a pair for $40+.

Lmfao. What happened with scooping up early for a little extra and not worrying about trying to scoop in the states? If I was livestock I wouldn't let international buyers return at all.

there actually IS a way to do it, but you needed to have opened a "tracking ticket" the same day — in other words, you would've needed to have opened the FNL website THRU ebates at least once during the whole day of your purchase.  on hectic release days when i don't have time to go to ebates, i just check out as i normally do and open a tracking ticket right through ebates right after i check out.. sometimes hours after i check out just so it's logged that you were on the website that day.  

you could only do this 2-3 days after your purchase, because they say "it can take anywhere between 2-3 days for ebates to verify your purchase", but in reality they're not verifying sh*t because you never checked out through them in the first place.  

so, after you wait 3 days after your purchase, go into your ebates "my account" on the top and once you're on that page, click on "tracking tickets" on the right hand menu.  on the top, it's gonna say "click here for customer care" and you have to click on it.  go find your place of purchase under "store name" and click on the date of purchase.  if you opened a tracking ticket ANYTIME during that day, it will automatically pop up in the "tracking ticket" field.  now, just put in your order number in the "order info" field, your order SUBTOTAL (not final total.. so this is PRE-rewards and PRE-coupon totals) and copy and paste the whole body of your order confirmation email.

ebates is really good with this.  they get back to you almost instantly saying your account has been credited.  if not instantly, it's within an hour or two.  thank me later 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom