Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I quite like them 3.1s.  Will likely go for a pair.  I'm all for that comfy ride over the standard 3 sole.

Last edited:
IDK i feel like we got worked by ron on this one. They arent the Super green upper or the super green midsole...He just called em that because the name is hyped. Not saying people shouldnt like em I just feel like marketing them as super greens is more than a stretch. 

IDK i feel like we got worked by ron on this one. They arent the Super green upper or the super green midsole...He just called em that because the name is hyped. Not saying people shouldnt like em I just feel like marketing them as super greens is more than a stretch. 
but the super greens are coming out. 

why would u release the same shoe with a different sole if the you are releasing the original shoe around the same time?

but the super greens are coming out. 

why would u release the same shoe with a different sole if the you are releasing the original shoe around the same time?
Im just saying these super green 3.1s have a misleading name, reguardless of if the OGs are dropping. 

Not for everyone. that's da point.

i say that crying when i strike out

Back
Top Bottom