Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

3.1s are alright, interesting concept but idk how i feel. medial side looks cool, wish he would have done that on the lateral side w/ the green logo outline. still gonna attempt to cop tho 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Where's the "Trust"?
I don't hate the shoe, I just have a higher expectation for RF and the name "Super green". At least the midsole will erase any claims that GL3s are uncomfortable though. REMIX !!!

Anyone think the green stripe should've been on the lateral side ?

Last edited:
I don't hate the shoe, I just have a higher expectation for RF and the name "Super green". At least the midsole will erase any claims that GL3s are uncomfortable though. REMIX !!!

I agree. I feel like that's the side of the sneaker that always looks better. But maybe this is Ronnie's way of being "low key"?

hahaha, i agree with you, i was trying to be funny since "Trust." was what RF tweeted before posting the pic of the lateral side.

Subpar greens are really meh. Def not super.
Interested to see what he does with the other color ways.

I'm a little suspicious of the 3.1 super greens.

Not sure if they're really a mostly black shoe or if Aaron is just slowly revealing more of the colorway.

Shouldn't we have been able to see the green stripes from this back shot?

but u already dubbed them subpar greens so why would it matter at this point?

These aren't even close to being super greens. Clearly throwing that name on these beaters is a marketing ploy for the hypebeast

I don't understand the confusion. They are not the Super Greens. They are an GL3.1 new model shoe inspired by the Super Greens. 

The regular Super Green GL3 will release this year as well. 

The other 3.1s will likely be inspired by the Mossad and Slamon Toe color ways, but they are not going to be the same shoe with a different mid sole. 

I don't understand the confusion. They are not the Super Greens. They are an GL3.1 new model shoe inspired by the Super Greens. 

The regular Super Green GL3 will release this year as well. 

The other 3.1s will likely be inspired by the Mossad and Slamon Toe color ways, but they are not going to be the same shoe with a different mid sole. 

Lol thanks for clarifying.

You realize his tweet specifically calls them the "The Asics x RF Gel Lyte 3.1 'Super Green.'"

It's the same thing he does when he recycles all his old colorways. The new version is never as good so he uses these names to hype it up.

Lmao man y'all complaining too much.

3 or 3.1

OG or new

You're all striking out

Last edited:
Lmao man y'all complaining too much.

3 or 3.1

OG or new

You're all striking out

Lol I'm not complaining at all.

I won't be striking out since I don't buy for hype.

Actually, maybe I will buy these. Just so I can resell them for more to someone in here

Last edited:
Is it bad  that I almost feel a sense of relief when lackluster drops come around? Feels good to pass, save money, and not even think twice about it. Would rather have the black Rose Gold GL3/GLV or Reigning Champ GL3 over these "SGs". Sole just kills this shoe.

So I went to kith today and noticed they have vintage tees, probably found them at the thrift, they screen printed a box logo on them and are charging 90$

HELLLLLL NO

Is it bad  that I almost feel a sense of relief when lackluster drops come around? Feels good to pass, save money, and not even think twice about it. Would rather have the black Rose Gold GL3/GLV or Reigning Champ GL3 over these "SGs". Sole just kills this shoe.

rc gl3 are really nice

Back
Top Bottom