Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Am I the only one that is very meh about the super green colorway? I never found it appealing at all.
I'm with you man ! Its a gray sneaker with a lime green stripe ..... nothing special imo. Allot people are just RF collectors or resellers for anyone else I don't see how its THAT essential ... again IMO

I'm with you man ! Its a gray sneaker with a lime green stripe ..... nothing special imo. Allot people are just RF collectors or resellers for anyone else I don't see how its THAT essential ... again IMO

One can say this about most collaborations. I mean look at Yeezys

True ! But seriously what is the true appeal of the super greens ? Materials ? That green stripe ? Im confused

For me it's the shades of green used and the material.

But for NT purposes. Cuz da limited b

Salmon toes will be 3.1
Meant to ask when you posted on the last page, why do you say that? Guess the tweets are a bit vague and sneaker blogs certainly aren't great pillars of 100% reliable info but it seemed to be suggested he was releasing the three "unicorns" pictured in the tweet and additionally three gl 3.1s. Not doubting you at all, just curious!

Meant to ask when you posted on the last page, why do you say that? Guess the tweets are a bit vague and sneaker blogs certainly aren't great pillars of 100% reliable info but it seemed to be suggested he was releasing the three "unicorns" pictured in the tweet and additionally three gl 3.1s. Not doubting you at all, just curious!

Totally forgot about that picture but I remember seeing somewhere that salmon toes and rose golds would be a 3.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom