Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry about the vague question, I mean compared to the Publish legacy, is the $30 difference for the better?

Sorry about the vague question, I mean compared to the Publish legacy, is the $30 difference for the better?

yes a lot better than publish. i hate the publish ones. the fit is bad and the materials. i returned the one pair i ordered when they first came out and never will buy another pair. i just dont like them at all. the only ones i wear are mercers cause of the fit. the materials on these are good for me.

And why is that? Please explain =]]
for one, the mercers are too long and bunch up and muffin at that bottom. I'm 5' 11" and they're like a 34 length and 34 waist. thats the main reason.

the legacy just fit better on me but i also like the materials.

I own bleeckers, Mercers, tech pants, legacies and zanerobes

Mercers have the clear cut best fif

I'm just glad the notifications stopped on my phone 
laugh.gif

How was the fit of the tee? Contemplating grabbing a couple.

Well I'm like 5'9" and I'm a skinny dude I usally were small sometimes x small, la guardia tee has a longer fit and it comes to u at the bottom I tried on a xs and a s and I like the neck on the xs but I liked the longer length on the s so I went with the s, the worker said to just wash it and it'll shrink a bit on the neck haven't worn it yet but it's a good layering piece to have

are the asics sold out on the app? i can't get the app to work properly it is kinda buggy. if they are sold out i'm just gonna give up but if there are some there i'm gonna keep trying to get it to work.

they long on you? 
Surprisingly they are the only pair of joggers that had a good length on me. I own the Cinder Mercer II from the Buschemi collection if it matters.

5'9", 185 lbs, pretty thick legs. I wear a 32 in those mercers, 34 in zanerobe/legacy, medium in bleeckers, large in tech pants. 

my zanerobes are OD long. I should have gone down a little but They run pretty skinny and i have big thighs. I think it ultimately comes down to your build. There's something for everyone. My legacies are probably the second best fitting one i have

Anyone get the GL3s or Sagas on the new app? Been sitting here watching the damn thing spin for 50 mins and counting. WTF?

Anyone get the GL3s or Sagas on the new app? Been sitting here watching the damn thing spin for 50 mins and counting. WTF?

i added to cart a multiple times after i picked up a 9.5 in the gl3s

Last edited:
Is that rule for the entire purchase amount, or per clothing/shoe item?

Also, I'm assuming you pay tax on the total value and not just on the amount you go over $109 (I.e. On these $180 kicks, they tax you on $180 and not on $180-109)

Was always curious about the tax rule haha

For entire purchase amount kiths apparel retails for 115+ for some pieces

I need help from the vets.. So i ordered a pair of gl3.. When reviewing my receipt i noticed i had entered the wrong number adress... So im assuming i just email kith and theyll change it, right?

I know Ronnie said the Mercers are TTS but anyone notice on the sizing chart that the Mercers were listed 2 sizes big? I went with Ron and ordered my regular size.

Back
Top Bottom