Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry if this is late but did the Consortium EQT 93 NYC drop at other retail stores or just at KITH?  Thanks!

im 510 170...athletic build and my legacy's fit me perfect...ill probably just stick with those. i just wanted to try a different brand and i like the contrasting cuffs...but i still couldnt pull the trigger. ill just stick with the legacys

Legacys have that thigh room

It looks like the Grand Opening releases are still sitting.
Looks like not enough Kith fans are running iOS8. I copped a 9.5 at 8am, just went back in for a 2nd pair 
smokin.gif

love the off white sole on them and quality don't look too bad, but could be the good old filter playing tricks.  Either way, would fit right in my rotation, can't have enough black footwear imo.. 

Just realized that I broke the "rules" by buying the 2nd pair of GL3s in 9.5. I thought they might cancel both orders as per the guidelines on their website. Emailed Adam and he said my orders are confirmed and all good. Word. 

Lol they probably are in desperate need to move the sneakers out since their still sitting in storage.

Anyone know if an 11.5 gl iii is still available on the app? Still downloading ios8.1

Last edited:
But Gel Saga's are probably the most comforable sneakers  compared to  the GLIII and the GLV. So its worth the price and Its LEATHER!! with Waxed flat laces.. 

Back
Top Bottom