Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You get hit with tax on shoes and for clothing instore they said if it's under 109 they don't charge tax but if it's over 109 they charge tax

Is that rule for the entire purchase amount, or per clothing/shoe item?

Also, I'm assuming you pay tax on the total value and not just on the amount you go over $109 (I.e. On these $180 kicks, they tax you on $180 and not on $180-109)

Was always curious about the tax rule haha

I think their goal is to keep these items regularly in stock and online.

as they should. these are less quality than their other stuff but made to look the same. so no rush for me to get anything. i'll wait on it and get it any time.

Last edited:
Been wanting some Camo Mercers for awhile now. Was torn between the woodland and tiger. I went with the woodland. Anybody own a pair and can voche on how these look?

Last edited:
Love my DSM Pumas so much, I had to Cop both Asics... Smh
nthat.gif

if the shoes dont sell out on the app im hoping they get on the website. and then sell for under retail online maybe like the pumas. lol

Would you guys say the materials on the mercer are better? is the $30 price hike for the better?

Would you guys say the materials on the mercer are better? is the $30 price hike for the better?

$30 hike? these are cheaper than the original mercers. they used to be 130 and 140 for the mercer monday ones.

and the material is a bit different. they feel like dockers now. and made in china instead of US

Last edited:
Been wanting some Camo Mercers for awhile now. Was torn between the woodland and tiger. I went with the woodland. Anybody own a pair and can voche on how these look?
they look good, but the material is thin compared to the originals. kind of disappointing. 

Back
Top Bottom