Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

roll.gif

eh, nice try... but no...

taking a chance or buying what you like, regardless of hype, is buying asics years ago, cuz i genuinely liked the way the GL3 model looked, when nobody gave a crap about them, RF, or any of it... and then i remember posting them in the WDYWT thread and getting clowned for even wearing asics, and them being called "grandpa shoes"...

people are laughing at this particular thing cuz people are blatantly only buying these clarks cuz of RF. that's not really buying what they "truly like" imo, cuz you wouldn't even look at them if hype master RF hadn't made them and pushed them on you. we saw that same thing happen with him "kith striking" crappy asics GR's in crappy colorways with crappy materials, that rotted on clearance racks a few months / years prior, and these beasts buying them, only cuz of the hype of "RF" and "kith strike"... knowing damn well they didn't even like the colorway, and had they been into asics back in the day they woulda never copped them when they first released.

all that said, i know there are people who do truly like these clarks, i just tend to think a majority don't know what they like, and buy nearly anything this dude pushes out.

hype is a helluva drug.
laugh.gif
i'm not even mad tho... cuz we have all bought into some hype at one point or another...
Im not sure who you are trying to impress. I am 36. GL3s have ALWAYS been a shoe of interest to runner heads. Period. They might not have been as popular as nike, but I have reason to believe you are being a bit dramatic. 

Im not sure who you are trying to impress. I am 36. GL3s have ALWAYS been a shoe of interest to runner heads. Period. They might not have been as popular as nike, but I have reason to believe you are being a bit dramatic. 
repped for getting your point across in less than a paragraph

Did anyone get either the Navy or the Brown Bleekers from this weekend and try them on yet?  I know that we discussed the indigo wash bleekers were a totally new fit, but i am wondering if they did anything to the sizing of the reg bleekers?  Looking at maybe purchasing a medium if the fit was fixed....
For the 110000000 time, they fit like the old bleeckers

Don't feed the proto troll guys, that's all he wants. I see him post something and I immediately skip it, problem solved.

personally I don't give a hooha about Ronnie Fieg. I didn't know who the hell he was when first buying some of the collabs. I also think Ronnie looks ******ed in some of his own collabs and clothes. He looks so awkward and uncomfortable like one of those 40+ year olds still trying to look hip. And on the subject of the clarks, I've been wearing clarks since i was in jhs so I wasn't jumping on the clarks wagon now. I honestly liked the salmon kildares a lot in person. 

Last edited:
i guess you are gonna conveniently overlook the part where i clearly said: "i know there are people who do truly like these clarks", @AceVenturaa...
grin.gif

not saying there aren't people who genuinely like the shoe, just think there's plenty (probably the majority) who are just buying into the RF hype, as usual (several people said this b4 me, not sure why i'm being attacked for it)...

and the only reason i brought up me wearing asics years ago was cuz it was a perfect example of what AceVenturaa was trying to actually say...

repped for getting your point across in less than a paragraph

off topic but im going to need info on that babe you have in your avy nowz!

Same with the Sebagos for me but they did mention allow 5-10 business days for shipment (For Sebago's not sure about the clothing)

i'd be heated if i were you guys. it's been how long since the drop and still no confirmation on your orders? AND they refuse to reply to your email? that's some wack ish.

At the end of the day, kith know they can mess about with shipping as it's the only where you can buy fieg's stuff. There's nowhere else to go. That's the harsh reality.

I like that actually, means she copped em just cos she likes how they look. (I hope)

Yea sorry those don't look good at all on her feet but it's whatever as long as she's happy

Back
Top Bottom