Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Makes sense why none of us would have seen them. Do people just sit on kith site and just refresh everyday all day wtf

I saw a size 10 Cove on the site and some smaller sizes for mint's right after Andy tweeted #restock.  Couldn't check out though

tbh get em now cause a lot of ppl are hoarding multiple pairs of these every chance they get so the longer you wait the higher the chance you'll eventually miss out...miss out on the $300 atleast because it'll def go up in the next 6-8 months. Just like the volcanoes, the flamingos, ecps...every asic basically :lol:

Ya i am thinking i might as well invest, if i dont like them i can always DS them and wait for the next release for a trade/sell

exactly! people want what they can't have so later down the road it'll be a hotter commodity

Makes sense why none of us would have seen them. Do people just sit on kith site and just refresh everyday all day wtf
No they pry just have a page monitor so when something changes on the page i.e. size's added they get notified and go strait there

Im not sure who you are trying to impress. I am 36. GL3s have ALWAYS been a shoe of interest to runner heads. Period. They might not have been as popular as nike, but I have reason to believe you are being a bit dramatic.
Haha. I'll join the 36 club with ya. Nice avata, too. I know you're truly a child of the 80s with John Kreese and Johnny Lawerence with that sweet black eye Miyagi gave him lol.

Who's Johnny and Danny boy is this discussion? lol

nerd.gif

Its incredible how ronnie fiegs customer service works. I place an order for mints sebago and 2 swets. Trough the movile site. It didnt send me to ronnie fiegs store when i bought the mints. After that i saw that they charged me 150usd for 3 shippings so i sent an email asking for a cancelation on my mints order... days passed and nobody replyed so i kept sending an email everyday.
The other day i daw here adams IG (kithstaff) so i asked him and he gave me other kith staff email.

Today after 7 emails he tells me that they have cancelled orders placed on sunday but not first day orders so i will have to pay customs and pay send back to kiths store and they will give me a credit for Ronnie fiegs store NOT Kith's. I cant believe this can i do something trough paypal??? Ive replyed them with my poor english that i wont take that because first of all i payed at kiyhnyc not at rfiegs store. Second i asked 7 times to cancel and last one they reply late and without helping.

What do you think guys. Sorry fir my english

they just say that they didnt had news from me since last 24h and i sent him a picture from my email with 5 emails from las 4 days to ronniefiegs customer service.

It must be a joke.

What can i do?
You can claim that the shoes you got don't look like the ones in the press photos.

Idk man I am waiting my pair of mint sebagos. Haven't even got shipping yet.... Anyone get shipping from the sebagos?

Anyway i can proove that he is lying that they got emails from me since 5th of this mont so he cant tell me that he knows my cancel order since today.

What didn't you like if you don't mind me asking?
I just dont like the fit. Im 5'11 and got a medium and they fit good, but I kinda like when they bunch up a little and these def dont. They smelled like straight up dye right out the packaging, which was cool I guess but in most lighting the color looks off on the pockets and lining. Looks like a bleached blue rather than navy. They just dont feel like they're worth the $150 to me. Keep in mind ive never owned anything other than Asics collabs so I cant compare these to any prior releases. 

I got the medium wash ones btw

Last edited:
Incredible... after i prooved that i sent emails from 3rd until today they tell me that i was lucky and they are not sent... what? First you tell me they are and now that not? So i will be able to wait until they get them from sebago and they will send them back to sebago and they will refund me.... ...... lets see how this end but i cant believe this

How much you weigh man? I'm around that height a little taller but skinny af. 145 lbs or so.
Im a skinny guy too. 155lbs. I would rather put the money towards some denim than thes sweats. Wanna return these. They dont look good with any of my kicks lol

Anyone know the return/exchange policy? Customer service is non existent. 
Probably the worst I have ever seen:

"Returns will be accepted for up to 14 days of customers receipt or tracking number on unworn items. A $14 restocking feel will be charged for all returns. No refunds will be given unless the item that was ORIGINALLY ORDERED has become unavailable and the order can not be fulfilled. Refunds will not be given due to items not being in stock that you wish to exchange for. Returns will be offered and a store credit will be issued that is valid for up to one year and valid on Kithnyc.com and not for use with phone orders or in store purchases, nor is it applicable for shipping costs. For returns, return shipping will not be reimbursed."

Text in bold is where they really **** you.

"Returns will be accepted for up to 14 days of customers receipt or tracking number on unworn items. A $14 restocking feel will be charged for all returns. No refunds will be given unless the item that was ORIGINALLY ORDERED has become unavailable and the order can not be fulfilled. Refunds will not be given due to items not being in stock that you wish to exchange for. Returns will be offered and a store credit will be issued that is valid for up to one year and valid on Kithnyc.com and not for use with phone orders or in store purchases, nor is it applicable for shipping costs. For returns, return shipping will not be reimbursed."

horrible. not only do they screw you on that, they have restocking feels  
nerd.gif

I would just rip a big hole in them and file a credit card chargeback as "damaged goods received"

Scummy thing to do, but so is misrepresenting your product and backing it with such an aggressive return policy

Last edited:

Well damn. yea i dont even wanna support the brand anymore to be honest. They have ******ed policies, and terrible customer service. If anyone wants these bleekers shoot me a pm. 

Back
Top Bottom